Excitement

-Tom-

As I watched Jade get ready for the premiere, I had to force myself to keep my face to take on a neutral look. 

I was so damn excited to see her tonight.

I don't think I had even been arms length with her since 2011 when she had admitted to a crush on me. My stomach curled in anticipation of seeing her dressed up in a gown that showed off her amazing body. One, sadly, I have never seen naked. I grinned at the thought of her reaction if she ever heard me say that aloud. I was woken out of my thoughts when I heard our room door open and padded footsteps made their way to the couch I was settled on.

"Tom, will you zip up my dress?" Jade asked, walking towards me, a dark gown plastered to her body. I listened to her go on and on about how much we had to act like a couple for the paparazzi today. I began to zone out when she started talking about the latest fashion that was in style and who was the biggest designer.

My head snapped up, however, when I heard her mention..Emma.

"Ugh, I wonder what Emma is wearing," She said Emma's name with a sort of sneer. "Probably some ridiculous whore outfit as usual."

"Don't talk about her like that." I snapped at Jade. She turned and looked at me in shock.

"What was that, Tom?"

I grumbled and went to my closet to find a new set of slacks.

"Nothing,"

"No, I want to know what you said about that bitch."

"Ok, that's enough." I said angrily. "Emma is the sweetest gal I've known and she's done nothing to harm you in any way. What the hell do you have against me coworker?"

"Nothing," Jade said quietly. I was astonished to see tears. "Except the fact that you obviously harbor feelings for her." Jade spat and stomped into the bathroom where I knew she would be for hours fixing her makeup. I groaned and settled on the couch once more.