A Game

-Tom-

I watched her lovely pale face flush pink at the sound of my voice. It was always a thrill and wonder to see. I loved the way color would pour into her skin whenever she saw me.

It was delightful.

I was absolutely and irrevocably ecstatic to see her, but, as the awesome person I was, I kept my cool. I sneakily snaked my arm around her waist making her jump. I had to speak to her in a way that the reporters would not notice. 

"Very lovely, yes," She said, catching on and answering me discreetly. I smirked and the cameras went wild.

"Everything is always lovely with you here, am I right?" I said, waving to the crowd.

"Absolutely," She said leaning into Daniel's shoulder. Anger flared in my chest. I tried to inconspicuously yank her back to my side. She knew this, of course, and I noticed the small sad smile on her face.

This made me very curious.

"Watson, do tell an old friend why you are so sad," I said, still putting on a smile for the cameras.

"You know damn well why, Felton." She hissed, reaching over and planting kisses on Daniel and Rupert's cheeks.

"Ah, we're going to play that game are we," I said to her, smirking even more. Of course, all women loved a chase.

"You're going to lose," She said, not even looking at me as she walked past with Rupert and Daniel giving me small claps on the back. I watched her sway her hips seductively, making myself and every straight male who saw her, start to pant.

Jade came up to me, interrupting my devilish thoughts about Emma Watson, I swept her into a dip and kissed her passionately so that Jade would not be suspicious..

"Hi, Tom," she said softly, giving me a shy smile.

I gazed down at her, appreciating her looks. When she wasn't being the biggest bitch in the universe, I could clearly remember why I asked her on a date at all.

"You're beautiful," I said in her ear and pulled her back up, crushing her into my side.

I cocked an eyebrow at Emma when I caught her glaring at the pair of us. She turned away haughtily and took the boys' hand.

Emma wanted to play? Well, a game she was going to get and I couldn't wait to see the prize.