Epilogue

It's common knowledge that a broken heart will never fully mend and that your first love will always be your first love and that you may never be able to have a whole heart again once it has been broken. But what we have found, is that love can be found again and this is only the story so far.

I leaned into the couch at the anniversary party of Harry Potter, keen to keep myself unnoticed. A smile would cross my face from time to time as I saw Emma Watson mingle with her new love interest, Harry Styles.(wink wink, hint to go check out my new book?)

It's good to see her find a bit of happiness.

Yet my feelings were also conflicted when Tom Felton walked in alone, how sad it was to see the other half of the broken heart not move on. A small sigh escaped my lips as I saw Tom glance wistfully at Emma yet he knew his boundaries and accepted this as his punishment. His acknowledgment of his failure to complete Emma, broke my heart. If only everyone could be happy.

The only consolation is that Jade was no where to be seen and last I heard, her career was going down the drain along with all the alcohol she consumes on the daily. I snorted, I always knew her Dreams would be short lived.

Oh how I wish I could make everyone happy, yet here I sit, observing the sad broken hearts that I cannot touch. For Dreams are only Dreams after all if they are not acted upon, so I was useless here. I am only a Dream and it must take a bit of work on Fate's end to make all these sad people happy.

If only things happened as we wanted. And yet Life goes on, teaching us a bit of every virtue every second. I left the party, carrying the weight of Tom's broken Dreams on my back, he had given up on Emma and she, on him. 

Dreams, after all, are just dreams, if not acted upon.