Always

-Tom-

I couldn't help it. I fell into temptation. It happened so fast that I, myself, could not understand what was happening.

I had walked swiftly towards Emma and pressed my needy lips against hers. I felt the tension of her body against mine but I ignored it. I wrapped her into an embrace of longing and desire, one that only she could fulfill. 

I was just getting used to our warm position when I felt her hands on my chest and she pushed me away.

-Emma-

I watched what little life in his eyes die. I looked down at my shaking hands and realized I was crying.

"I can't do this, please don't do this to me." I whispered, wringing my hands together. My walls had fallen and I know he could clearly see the real me the hurting me.

"Emma, I-" He began.

"Please, don't-"

"EMMA!" He shouted. I looked up quickly, slightly shocked.

"EMMA I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He blurted out as if it was a secret he could no longer keep. I was confused, my heart was lifting but why had my stomach feel like it had just plummeted a few thousand feet?

Tom began pacing around, clearly distraught.

"All this time?" I said to break the silence. He turned towards me with a serious face.

"Always."