The Premiere

-Emma-

My stomach twisted anxiously as the limo Daniel, Rupert and I were seated in pulled up the scene. Daniel and Rupert were chatting animatedly next to me, oblivious of my obvious lack of enthusiasm.

"Hey, Emma," Daniel woke me out of my reverie. 

"Yeah?" I asked politely, tearing my face from the window. Daniel and Rupert looked at me curiously.

"What, have I got something on my face?" I touched my face lightly, causing the boys to laugh.

"This is the end," Daniel continued mournfully. "And before we are bombarded by paparazzi and pictures, I would just like to say-" His voice cut off due to him choking. Rupert and I grabbed each side of his arms.

I lay my head on his shoulder while Rupert awkwardly patted Daniel's shoulder.

"I know exactly what you mean," I whispered, tears building in my eyes. We sat there in silence until there was a tap on the window, our signal to go out. Rupert cleared his throat.

"I'll just go on, then," He said but I grabbed his hand.

"No," I said firmly, reminding myself remarkably of a young witch I used to play.

"Together," I finished, They nodded and I opened the door slowly, as soon as my foot was out of the car, an eruption of screams lept from the fans. My heart swelled with love at the amount of people come to see us.

Daniel and Rupert came up behind me, lacing their arms around my waits for pictures. We laughed and chatted with the fans as we walked down the carpet, trying not to leave anyone out.

"Is that Tom?" Daniel asked, pointing his finger somewhere ahead of us. I felt the familiar ache in my stomach and chest, I chose to ignore his statement. I continued signing and caught Daniel and Rupert sharing a look behind me.

"Oh shove off you two," I said, punching them lightly. They let out a laugh, they were the only two that knew how I felt about the whole "Feltson" controversy. 

"Come on," Daniel took my hand, motioning to Rupert to walk alongside us. We stood in front of the "Deathly Hallows Part 2" Poster, all of us feeling a bit awkward to be standing in front of our own faces.

Then out of no where, I felt pressure on my right side. I looked in surprise to see none other than...him. His arm around my waist, his gorgeous smile planted firmly on his face.

"Why hello there, Emma Watson, having a lovely evening?" He whispered in my ear from the side of his mouth.

I risked a glance at him and blanched. Oh the things he made me feel, it was definitely not healthy.