ten

Diara Martinez

It's finally Friday.

The weekend will be filled with me sleeping and catching up on Young & Hungry.

Diara -

Outfit: a dark red hoodie, Black high waisted jeans, and a pair of black jordans.

Makeup: lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara

Hair: High messy bun

I say bye to my mom and sister, and head off to school.

"Hey Diara!" Sylvia says, walking next to me as I roam the halls.

"Hey!" I reply, as cheerful as she is.

"It's Friday!" She exclaims, "done with school for two whole days. It's exciting!"

I just laugh, we then talk about the weekends and how we usually spend them.

BIRNNGGGG BIRNNNGGG

"Cya." is all we say and we go our separate ways.

I walk into first period, not really caring about the class.

As soon as i take a seat, i lay my head down and knock out.

——

"Im sure DIARA will love to welcome you back, Toddy. Why don't you sit next to to DIARA." i heard the teacher say.

Toddy? It couldn't be the same one.

I slowly lift my head, fixing my hair. I look in the direction of the teachers desk and gasp.

It is Toddy, Toddy Pelvin. My EX.

he looks at me, grinning evilly.

quick backstory,

Toddy and I had met Freshman year and had dated for quite some time.

During that time, he had abused me. I was basically brainwashed and I loved him so much, so I just couldn't build up the courage to break it off.

Xandra yelled at me, got it through my head that he didn't love me and eventually I broke it off, he moved away a couple days after that. I haven't seen him since.

Until Today.

I gulp, who knows what he'll do now.

"Hey." He smiles widely, taking a seat beside me.

I hold my breath and look straight as the teacher resumes teaching the class about God knows what. I wasn't focused on that.

"You look much different. More.. gorgeous." Toddy continues, sliding his hand on my thigh. "if that's even possible."

"Get your hand off of me." I whisper coldly.

"As you wish." he leans in, whispering into my ear.

He removes his hand, smirks, and starts to pay attention to the teacher.

What a day.

—————————

"You fuckers won't believe who I saw today!" Xandra runs to our lunch table, basically screeching.

"Toddy Pelvin." I say, coldly.

Ciara, Alici and Sylvia gasp.

"Toddy?!" they scream.

"uhh, that's me." Toddy says, taking a seat next to Dillon.

"what are you doing here, Toddy. Find another group to fuck with." I say, looking him dead in eye.