fifteen

Diara Martinez 

I wake up, dreading the fact that i'll be questioned on my kidnapping by literally everyone at school.

I get ready for school, hiding all signs of abuse.

I'm not proud of the fact that I didn't stand up to Toddy when I had the chance to do so. 

Checking the time after staring at the mirror for too long, I quickly change into a nice outfit, and run out the door. 

I hop into my car, quickly plugging in the aux cord, and pulling out of my driveway as the song begins. 

Ciara Orales 

I get into my car, driving off to Denny's for some breakfast with Sammy.

"Hey." I greet him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey sunshine." He replies, taking a seat.

We order and eat our meals in a comfortable silence, making small talk every now and then.  

Alexa Myers 

I wait in the school parking lot listening to some music, watching students walk into school or exit school, either to make out in the back of the school or ditch completely. 

I finally decide to get out of the car, catching up with Alici and Johnson.

"Hey lovebirds." I go in between them, my arms resting on each of their shoulders.

They smile and respond with a "hey Alexa." 

"Wow. Tough crowd." I giggle, walking ahead of them in the direction of the groups usual hangout spot.

I sit down next to Ciara smiling.

"You smell like Denny's and sex." I whisper in her direction.

"Oh shut up." she giggles, and playfully shoves me.

I hear the sound of heels coming in our direction. 

Who the fuck is wearing heels today? It's foggy as hell outside

I turn and instinctively roll my eyes. 

Hailey speeds over to Diara and Diara just looks up to her.

"what do you want, you walking dollar tree doll?" Diara says, already annoyed.

"You fucking got the love of my life arrested, you bitch!" Hailey retorts.

"The only reason he fucked you was because you were the only stupid cunt to fall into his trap." Diara slowly stands. "besides me of course. But, I actually meant something to him, hence the kidnapping." 

Hailey then slaps Diara.

I quickly stand. 

"I got it this time, Alexa." Diara smirks.

Hailey widens her eyes as Diara throws a punch straight to her nose. 

"Guess you need another nose job." Diara starts, "you're welcome actually. Your last one was shit."

Hailey gasps and tries to throw a punch, but misses and hits plain air. 

But, even if she did hit Diara with that punch, it would've been weak, and Diara would of healed quickly, taking the lead once again.

Diara continues punching and kicking until Derek pulls her off of Hailey.

"I hope I knocked one of your teeth out, skank." Diara says.

I actually do see a tooth on the floor. 

Good job, Diara. I mentally applaud her.

Diara and Hailey are then pulled to the principal's office, but of course, as expected, Diara comes back smiling.

Maybe getting locked up in a classroom overnight pays off.

"You did great, babygirl." Derek smiles, pulling her in for a kiss.

I smile. They're such a great couple.

"A-Alexa?" Nate says. 

I turn and smile at him. "whats up?"

"I like you a lot, duh." he blurts.

"awhh."

"Shush." he teases. "will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasp as does everyone else in the group. 

I knew this would happen eventually, but it was just unexpected at the moment.

Nevertheless, I kiss him and stare into his eyes, and reply with a, "Of course."

_________________