Chapter Twenty

Shihab had finished early, and what he had been hearing, he was far from impressed, too busy to notice at first. The long hours she spent in the night. He should've kept her in his bed, and then he would've known if she got a proper amount of sleep. 

Shaking his head, Shihab crossed the room and flipped closed the lid of the laptop she was staring out, hypnotised by the glaring screen. "No! No! You can't," she wailed.

"Enough Andrea," she stared at him in horror, as if her whole world had fallen apart. Taking her hand, he guided her off the bed into his arms. "You need a break."

"I have deadlines," she cried.

"And I have you," his arms tightened around her. She buried her face into his soft light blue cashmere jumper-covered chest.

"I can't think, my mind is blank. I have no idea what I am doing. I'm insane. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Always doubting yourself. Time for another lesson." Her chestnut head slowly rose, eyeing him off.

"For what?" She asked curiosity piqued.

"Dancing, of course. We have a formal dinner to attend soon before we head back, and Miles is breathing down my neck to bring back his girl. I don't want you falling over my big fat feet." She looked down at his black Italian classy shoes.

"You have great feet. It's more to do with the stabbing and pain. I could wear flats," she thought over. "Or maybe no dancing. Unless the chicken dance is involved," she asked looking up.

"We are not doing the chicken dance, ever!"

"If you want my tush shaking in that belly dancing outfit then perhaps you need to rethink that, only in private," she promised. He looked at her doubtfully, yet shrugged. "Shaking tush," she purred, leaning up against him.

He arched a brow. "The seven veil dance?" He inquired.

"Oh, the one where the veils detach," she said in a low, husky voice, moving against him. Her eye popped open. "That's what is missing. Yes, yes, yes, the dance of the seven veils!"

"Hey, how come, my counterpart gets a dance and I don't?"

Happily, she kissed him on the lips. "Okay, let's have that lesson. I don't want to make a fool of you."

"You never could, but I wasn't talking about that kind of dance."

"Don't worry, you will," she grabbed his hand, walked him out of the room, and headed towards his bedroom.

"Just what do you have in mind, Andrea?" He asked with interest.

"My dance lesson in private. Do you want the staff to know I have two left feet?"

"Why not? They think you are the bee's knees."

"Do they?" She grinned. "So do bees have knees?"

"Andrea," he moaned, pulled into the bedroom, the door closing as she kicked off her ballet-style shoes. 

Shihab swept her up into his arms and swirled her around, both laughing. Keeping her safe in his arm, he reached for the remote control and soon had soft music flowing through hidden speakers, slow and seductive.

Arm around her neck, she was swirled out towards the end of the large bed, where there was a large open area to practice their dancing in. "You have improved my love," he pointed out.

"You lead and I follow," she promised. True to her word, her hand tightly gripped in his, he waltzed her around the room and she went with him, mind you, her feet barely touched the floor, heart soaring as she gazed into his eyes and was lost, guiding his head down and kissed him. She loved him so much and told him. He faltered, to still, and gathered her hard against his frame. "From the beginning, I think."