Chapter Twenty-One

Andie peeled the bisht from the robe down his arms and fell away followed by his headdress, tailing fingers across his broad shoulders and up his neck, following with her eyes. He was so beautiful and hers. She brushed her fingers across his lips. 

His beautiful, sensitive mouth. Her husband. His wife and her first.

"Shihab," her fingers trembled slightly from the unknown.

"Shh, I know," he breathed. "We will do this slowly, just enjoy each other." His fingers brushed over the lace of her dress. "This is a very traditional dress, with one hundred and one buttons that only the husband is allowed to release."

"But," she looked at him startled.

"Yes, I cheated. I didn't want to spend all night on the dress when I can enjoy the treasure underneath."

She couldn't help smiling. "Explains the zip, quick access."

"Do you blame me?" He asked with a kiss. His fingers trailed down over the zip.

"Actually I agree, all yours," her eyes clashed with his and the zip went down, all the way down to her hips. Longingly she rolled into him. He always made it so easy for her in everything. All she had to do was give herself over to him completely.

"Do you trust me, Andrea?"

"I do," she sighed.

"Completely?"

"Definitely." 

He kissed her softly, then again, teasing and tasting her, embedding his hands through her hair, just enjoying each other on a journey of discovery. Grabbing his robe in her hands and with his help, she removed it and dropped over the side of the bed, joining his other garments on the floor. 

Releasing a shaky breath, she spread her hand over his heated skin, soft, velvet to the touch yet so hard underneath, over his shoulder and down his rippling back. He felt so good, smelt so good, pressing her mouth against his skin, tasting salty.

The sleeves of her dress were eased off her shoulder and down her arms, all the way down to her waist, exposing soft silky cleavage hugged by a lacy strapless bra. She wasn't over full, yet not small either, fitting perfectly in his hand that cupped a breast, skimming a thumb over her sensitive bud under the lace.

Bra released, it fell away as he brushed her creamy fair, plump skin with his lips, and took a hard bud into his hot wet mouth, flicking his tongue over. Moaning, she arched into his mouth, fingers digging into his back, trembling at his touch. Cold air rushed across her wet warm nipple as he claimed her other one into his mouth. 

She gasped. Shuddered and held him.

He lifted his head, brushing an ear with his lips. "I need to see all of you," he whispered against her ear. Then eased back, stripping the dress from her and letting it slip from his fingers to the floor as she lay before him only wearing white lacy panties. 

Going onto his knees on each side of her, he splayed his hand on her midriff and caressed up to the swell of her breasts. Her skin flushed, eyes hooded, heavy with desire for him. "Perfect," he purred. "You are so perfect," lowering to claim her mouth as his hands spread across her breasts, cupped, and caressed.

Her breath caught, crying out his name in his mouth, and then he was exploring from her mouth down her neck, towards the swell of her breasts, his thumb brushing over her over-sensitive nipples. So tightly strung like a guitar string ready to break. With his hands and mouth, he worshipped her peeling away her panties as he kissed every inch of her. Calling to him, she brought him back to her and sorted out her hungry mouth as they fused.