Chapter 1

Frog Face: Guess who's back in town...  9:03 am

Frog Face: Are you awake? 10:30 am

Frog Face: y/n? 11:56 am

Raccoon: Yes? 12:07 am

Raccoon: WAIT ARE YOU BACK IN TOWN! 12:08 am

Raccoon:  OMG FINN! 12:09 am 

Frog Face: Open your window. 12:09 am

I didn't bother to text back. I ran to the window next to my white dresser and opened it to face my best friend. He jumps from the tree to my window sill. 

"Finn!" I tackled him to the floor. 

"Glad to see you too!"

"Oh my God there is so much you missed." 

"What do you mean? If it's drama you know how I feel about that." 

"No, it's not drama, I hate drama as much as you."  He smiles. 

"That's why you're my best friend." He then gives me a hug that I missed so much.

"Wanna go to the park and you can tell me all about being Mike Wheeler?"

"Yea yea let's do it." I grab my long board from the closet and drop it out out the window where the bushes were so it wouldn't break. We both jump to the tree and climb down hitting the ground with a little thud. 

"Doesn't this remind you of when we were 8 years old?" We both  made eye contact and my heart did something it's never done before.

"Oh yeaaa like that first time I climbed through your window and you freaked out thinking your mother was going to kill you for having a boy in your room."

"Shut up I was only 8!" I say defensively. 

"But in the end your mother didn't care that I was in your bedroom." We kept riding through the neighborhood talking about our old adventures before he became an actor.

"I call dibs on the swing!" I yelled out to Finn, I ran faster so I could get there before him." 

"Okay, so what do you want to know about the life of Mike Wheeler?" 

"You swear you answer truthfully?"

"Yes!Now ask me the damn question!"

"Chill... Okay what do you think of Millie?"

"Off set or on set?"

"Both." I looked him dead in the eye.

"Well off set she's pretty cool and I really like to hangout with her. But on set I love her with all my heart, I bet I sound stupid huh?" 

"So do you like her?"I nudge him in the ribs.

"Ummm well yea I do.. She's cute." 

"Ooo Finnie boy has a crush!"

"Shhh you can't tell anyone... This is only between us."

"If you say so." I say with a little laughter in my voice.

"Promise?"He holds out his pinkie finger expecting me to wrap my finger around his.

"Fine." I wrap my finger around his pinkie.

"Thank you." 

"Mhhhmm you're lucky I love you."

"Anything else you wanna know?"

"No not really." 

"Wow, anyways what's up with you?"

"Well not much, I've been hanging out with Jack since you've been gone."

"Really?" 

"Yea, but I heard he is trying out for that clown movie."

"Oh yea y/n I got to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I already got a role in that movie IT you know the one Jack is trying out for?"

"REALLY!"

"Yea, I got the role of Richie... He's a trash mouth."

You know Finn I'm really proud of you." I stretch my arms out to give him a hug.

" Thanks Raccoon." 

*Flash back*

My nose was bleeding and I had 2 black eyes. I was sitting in the principles office waiting for my mom to pick me up. I had gotten in a fight with a big 2nd grade boy named Rey. He had been saying stuff about my father and how he had left us because my mother had driven him crazy. I lost it at that moment. I scratched,punched, and bit him until we were pried off each other.When my mom and I were walking out to the parking lot Finn had seen me and said "Good grief  you look like a Raccoon."

"That's what happens when you get punched by Rey."

"Well see you later Raccoon."

I had yelled back "If I even am alive!" We both smiled and then I got into my mom's F250.

*End of flashback*

Let's go home?"It was getting dark and the lamps were turning on one by one lighting up the streets.

"I'll come over tomorrow around 10 to go to the woods were we used to hangout." Finn says.

"Alright cool!" On the way to our street we stayed quite and didn't say a word.

"See you tomorrow Frog Face!" I climb up the tree and jump into my bedroom, looking out the window one last time then shutting it behind me.

This is my first Fan fiction based on Finn, hope you like it and please fallow!