Chapter 4

It was still silent so I started a new conversation, "I'm going to miss you guys so much." I couldn't help but say it. I was in an emotional mood that had taken over me.

"I will miss you too Raccoon."

Jack looked at me with confusion, "Who the hell is Raccoon?" Jack asks.

"Ummm long story."

"Anyways y/n I'll deffinetly miss you." Jack gave me a quick wink then went back to looking at the fire making his eyes look like melting caramel.

"Well it's getting pretty late I'm going to get to bed... Don't Peak!"

Both boys exchange a look, "Don't Worry Y/n."

"I'm not joking!" After getting dressed in warm clothes I went into the tent and layed my head down on a pillow. I could hear the fire crackling and the boys talking about their new movie, but then I heard something that was not expected...

"Finn can we talk serious for a minute?"

I peaked through the crack of the opening of the tent, "Yea what's up?" Finn shuffled in his spot on the ground.

"Okay, so there is this girl I've been hanging out with for awhile and I think I'm catching feeling for her."

"Will you tell me who it is or...?"

It was silent for a good minute, "y/n... It's y/n." the quiteness took over again.

"Really?"

"Yea, she's really cool to hang around kinda just fell for her I guess."

Finn smiled, "Tell me all about it.I think you should go for it!"

"Uh I really don't think she is interested." my heart sank hearing Jack say that, I felt really bad."

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't noticed?"

"Noticed what? Is there something I'm  missing out on?"

Jack shook his head, "Y/n is totally into you ! The way she looks at you when you aren't paying attention. WHen she smiles at your voice. How have you not noticed a thing?"

"I mean I haven't been to close to her since I got the part for Stranger things... Let's talk about this another time."

"Okay." I could hear the crickets again.

"Lets get some rest." When both Finn and Jack came into the tent I closed my eyes quickly.

I could hear them both shuffling and making noise, "Just please don't tell her please." Jack says with sadness in his voice.

"Promise." Finn layed down next to me causing me to shiver, he tapped my shoulder.

"Yes Finn?" I whispered.

"You can't fool me, also goodnight." I smile then turn to face him.

"Goodnight." hearing those words come out of his mouth made me feel warm and fuzzy, It's a feeling no human being could explain in words. I kept tossing and turnig throughout until I could see the sun peaking through the trees.