Chapter 12

"Are you coming?" Finn waves his hand in front of my face.

I look up and stare at him for a moment, "Yea sorry just spaced out for a minute." he pulls me in for a side hug and smiles down at me.

"It's okay I'll see you in a few months and we can have a whole weekend together."

We both get in the backseat and wait for his mother to get all his stuff in the trunk, "Ready to go?" she asks as she opens the door of the drivers side, we both nod and with that we were on our way to the Airport. 

"Wanna take some pictures together before we go?"  I nod my head in response without making eye contact because he was looking really cute today and I was going to lose my mind.

He grabs his phone and a box of fruit loops, "What the hell?"

"Don't Judge."

"Wait hold up it's getting hot in this car

"Wait hold up it's getting hot in this car." he takes off his hoodie interrupting the photo shoot.

"Cute!" I set his phone on his lap and look out the window

"Cute!" I set his phone on his lap and look out the window. About 30 minutes we were at the Airport. His mother unloaded his bags and we both took one each. I was dreading for this day to come but here we are...

"Ayyye guys!" Jack comes over with his bags and gives me a hug.

I took Finn's phone again, "Guys I want to get a picture of this! Hurry get together!" 

I gave him his phone back and give him a small smile hiding my true feelings, "Well I guess it's time for you to board the plane

I gave him his phone back and give him a small smile hiding my true feelings, "Well I guess it's time for you to board the plane."

He gave his mother a long hug and she kisses his cheek, "Mommmm no!" She laughs and squeezed his hand.

He walks over to me, "Guess I'll see you on a phone screen sometime this week?" he laughs and pulls me in for a hug, his chin resting on the top of my head. 

"I'll see you on a phone screen..." he waves goodbye and gets into a line with Jack.

"BYE FINN BYE JACK!" I wave to them one last time then head out the door with Finn's mother. I felt a hole in my heart. What was I going to do with the rest of my summer. I sit in the backseat not saying a word and taking everything in.