2.

After I left the grocery store, I went home and caught up on some homework. I missed being in a classroom sometimes. After work got in the way of school, I decided to take my classes online.

After finishing homework and cleaning up some, I made my way to the club. I had just finished getting ready when another stripper named Diamond, told me Daddy wanted to see me.

Daddy is the owner of the club.

I left out of the dressing room and made my way to his office. When I got there, he was counting money while getting head from one of the other girls that worked here.

He noticed I was there and lifted her head up. I noticed the girl to be Shay. She saw me and rolled her eyes. She didn't like me from the get-go but I really couldn't give a single fuck. She was a hoe anyways.

"So whats up?" I asked. "I want you to go and entertain our special guests. They got a room back there" he said. "Alright" I said and left and went to the room. From time to time we'll get guests who will book a room. Daddy sends the most popular girls to dance to uphold the "reputation" of the club.

I opened the door and our eyes locked. It was him, from the grocery store. I felt embarrassed but I had to make my money. He was with a group of friends. They were all nice-looking too but nothing compared to him.

I saw girls on all of his friends, so it just left me and him. I went over and sat down on his lap. "Hi baby, how you doing?" I asked, in my work attitude. I always had to flirt. "Whats your name?" he asked. "Everybody calls me Hazel" I replied.

"Whats your real name?" he asked. "Emerald" I said. I never tell customers my real name, but something about him had me feeling otherwise. He was making me nervous. I never got nervous. "Well hello Emerald, my name is Brian, Brian Taylor" he said extending his hand. "Its nice meeting you Brian" I said, shaking it. "So this is where you work?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Why? You're too bea-" I put my finger on his lips and shushed him.

"No more questions, just let me do my job baby" I said and started dancing on him. I finished my time in the room and left.

I was now in the dressing room. I changed into a t-shirt, a pair of sweats, and Nike sandals. I grabbed my bag, my purse and left. I went out into the parking lot and Brian was leaning at my car.

"Why are you doing Brian?" I asked. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets while biting his lip. He looked so good.

"I wanted to ask you out, to lunch" he said. I sighed. "Look Brian, you're a nice guy and everything, but I'm just not dating right now" I said. "Who said it was a date?" he asked while smirking. "Then what is it?" I asked. "It's two regular people getting lunch" he said and smiled. I laughed. "Okay Brian" I said. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

The next afternoon arrived and it was time for me to get ready for our lunch. I got up and started to get ready. My outfit consists of jeans, a white halter crop top, black leather jacket and my black heels. I put my hair into a stylish bun, and wore no make-up. I threw on hoop earrings and perfume to complete my outfit.

Brian called and told me he was outside. I went downstairs and he was leaning on a white Range Rover. It was stunning. He looked so good too. He had on a white v-neck, black jeans, and boots.

I walked over to the car and he hugged me. He smelled so damn good. "Good Afternoon" he greeted. "Good Afternoon" I replied. He opened the door for me and I got in. I whispered a thank you and he shut the door. He walked around and got in the car.

We were driving for about thirty minutes. The whole time listening to Drake. We finally arrived to the restaurant. He opened my door for me and I got out. "Thank you" I said. He grabbed my hand and led me into the place.

We got a table outside and the waiter brought us our menus. "Can I start you off with anything?" she asked. She was staring so hard at Brian. I know he's not my man but damn, what if he was?

"We'll have some water. Thank you" I said. She looked over at me and forced a fake smile and walked away. Brian looked over at me and smirked. "What?" I asked. "You're very territorial" he said. "She acted like she didn't see me sitting here" I said. He just laughed.

"You look beautiful by the way" he said. "Thank you. You look good too" I said, blushing. He smiled. "So what is it that you do Brian?" I asked. "I'm a lawyer" he said. "Really? Go figure" I said. "And what is that supposed to mean?" he asked. "You seem like the lawyer type" I replied. "So you just know it all, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I do" I said smiling.

"Well, I know a thing or two" he said.

"Yea? Well what exactly is that?" I asked while smirking.

"I know you are a go-getter. And you feel like you have no time for anybody, let alone love. That is until, you met me. I know you find me incredibly sexy, and you want to go out on a second date" he said. "Now am I right or am I wrong?" he asked.

"Touché. Technically first date"  I said. He smiled that beautiful smile of his. We finished lunch and we left the restaurant. On the way back to my house he kept glancing over at me.

We finally pulled up to my house, and he turned the car off. He got out and came and opened my door for me. "Thank you" I said as I got out. "You're welcome beautiful" he said.

He walked me up to my door. "I had a wonderful time, thank you for taking me out to lunch" I said. "Anytime, I'm glad you had a good time. I take it that we agree on a sec-first date?" he asked. "I would love to go out with you again Brian" I said.

He smiled and said, "Wonderful". He leaned down and I leaned forward. When he kissed me, I felt something I've never felt before with anyone. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mines around his neck.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened my mouth. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as his hands rubbed my waist. He pulled away and we both exhaled. "Damn" we both said at the same time. He smiled.

He leaned down and pecked my lips twice. "I had a great time with you, see you later" he said as he walked off to his car. I opened my door after I waved goodbye to him.

When I got in my house and I slammed the door shut and slid down it while thinking of Brian and smiling.