15.

Emerald POV

"Are you fucking stupid?" my granny asked. Brian, Carter, and I were at a picnic that the church was having. She was bouncing Carter on her lap, and Brian was getting us food.

"What do you mean granny, I love him" I said. Granny was surprised when Brian and I showed up together, and when I broke the news to her that we were back together, she became furious.

"Chile you are so stupid! I hate to say it but it's the truth. That man has disrespected you, and hurt you so much"

I sat quietly. It was the truth. Some may say I'm stupid for being back with Brian but he is the love of my life. And more so, I don't want Carter growing up in two different homes. I want him to be around both of his parents all the time. I feel like I owe it to him. I didn't have any parents growing up.

I finally spoke up.

"Granny I don't want Carter growing up in different homes. Now I understand you may not like the fact that I'm back with Brian but I love him, and so does Carter, and at the end of the day that's all that matters" I said as I got up and walked away.

I finally spotted Brian and started walking towards him when somebody grabbed my arm.

I turned around and came face to face with Trevor. He smiled his beautiful smile. He grabbed me and hugged me. He smelled so damn good.

"Hey Emerald" he said. "Hey Trevor" I said as we pulled back from the hug. "I haven't spoken to you in a minute" he said. "I know. It's been a while" I said.

"So how you been?" he asked. "I've been great, what about you?" I said. "I've been good" he said. "That's good" I said. I looked around for Brian and he was talking to Granny. I rolled my eyes. I hope she isn't too rude.

A little old lady from the church walked up to us. "Can y'all please do me a favor?" she asked. "Sure ma'am" we both said.

"Can you please go get those coolers out my car. My nephew was supposed to get them out but he is no where to be found" she said. We nodded.

"Thank you sweethearts" she said and handed us her keys. We walked over to her car which was all the on the other side. Away from the picnic.

We got to her car finally. I went over to her trunk as was about to put the key when I felt hands grab my waist.

"I missed you, a lot" he whispered in my ear while licking on my neck.

I titled my head back. He found my spot and I tried to take his hands off. "Tre-vor I can't" I tried to say but I moaned instead.

His hands traveled from my waist and gripped my breast. "Just let me get a taste, please baby" he whispered again all the while sucking on my spot.

He took his hand off my breast and placed it on my awaiting treasure. He started rubbing her through my sundress. I was so wet. I couldn't understand why my body was reacting like this.

He starting bending down while his hands traveled up my sundress. He pulled my panties down in a swift motion.

He went under my dress and lifted up one my leg and put them on his shoulder. Before I could stop him, his mouth was on my girl, going to work.

"Aww fuck! Mhm, aaaaah" I moaned aloud. I looked around. Nobody was around, it was just us.

He started tongue fucking me, and I started riding his face. It felt so good.

"Mhmm fuck Trevor! Don't stop!"

I felt my orgasm approaching and he stopped. He came from up under my dress.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined. I was so desperately ready for him.

"I said I just wanted a taste. And damn baby, you taste good" he said.

So many emotions ran through my head, but at the time I didn't care.

He was about to grab the coolers but I stopped him. "Please, I need it" I said.

He smiled. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. "Where we going?" I asked.

I got my answer when we got to a black shiny Escalade. He opened the door and picked me up and threw me in the back seat. I never knew how spacious it was until now.

He got in after me and slammed the door shut. As soon as the door closed I hoped on his lap.

My mouth attacked his while he grounded me onto his erection. I moaned in his mouth and started to unbuckle his pants.

Once I got his zipper down, his erection sprung out through his boxers. I pulled away from the kiss.

"They're in the glove compartment" he said reading my mind.

I grabbed a condom and gave it to him. Once it was on, I was about to slide down on him but he stopped me.

He flipped me over so my ass was in the air. He slid my panties to the side and slid in me slowly.

"Aaaah fuck" I moaned out aloud once he got all that he could fit inside. He grabbed my waist and went to work. I was moaning and screaming.

I got out the car smiling. It was good. I felt bad, honestly though. But then I started to think about all the shit Brian has done and I didn't feel so bad.

We got back to the picnic with the coolers finally, and gave the older lady her keys. "Thank you sugars" she said. We smiled at her.

I had to act normal but on the inside I was smiling hard as hell.

I walked back over to Brian and sat down. "So where were you?" he asked. "Getting some coolers out of the car for someone" I said. He nodded.

He looked at me, then handed me his phone. "What you giving me your phone for?" I asked. "You called me, about 10 minutes ago. I don't know if it was by accident, or on purpose but you called me" he said.

I looked at him in shock. "Was it good? Because you were screaming like it was" he said.

I couldn't even respond. "We'll talk about this when we get home" he said and got up and walked away.

OH SHIT!

Hey guys! Ok i'm sorry I haven't updated in a MINUTE, but i've been busy with school! But i'm back, and I will be updating regularly again! Thanks for all the support! I'd never thought this book would get any views but I got 13k! That's a lot for me! But again, thank you, and stay tuned! More drama to come ! Xoxo 💕

-Emerald