16.

Emerald POV

We had just gotten home after dropping Carter off at Mrs. Carter's house. Brian was pissed.

We walked up the stairs to our room. I started to take off my shoes. "I can't believe you"

I felt bad now. What I did was horrible. Brian and I were both at fault. "Baby I'm sorry" I said grabbing his arm, stopping him from pacing back & forward.

"Why can't our family just be normal?" he asked aloud. "Look, I love you Brian, I'm in love with you, and I know you love me. I did what I did today to get back at you. I admit it was childish, and I regret it"

"But why?! I would never blatantly cheat on you like you did me!"

"Brian do you not understand what you've put me through?! All the times you lied to me! And our son! I'm not trying to justify my actions but don't act like you're so innocent"

"I know" he said and went and sat on the bed. After five minutes of silence, I went and sat next to him.

"Brian, look. You are the love of my life. Two years ago I would of never thought that I would be where I am now, but you changed me. You showed me that love still exist, and it can find anybody. You gave me a beautiful son, that I'm so grateful for. Baby, I don't want to give up on us. We've came this far"

"I know babe, we both have made mistakes. But I want to move forward. I want our family to continue to stay strong like it is."

I smiled and wiped a tear. "I love you Brian"

"I love you too baby"

beep

beep

beep

What the hell?

I opened my eyes and looked around. It was a dream. The picnic, me cheating on Brian. It was all a dream. I'm definitely staying away from Trevor.

I reached my hand out and turned off my alarm. The smell of breakfast immediately caught my attention.

I went to the bathroom, did my daily hygiene routine, and slipped on a white v-neck, and some light jeans. I unwrapped my hair and went downstairs.

Brian was in the kitchen, cooking, and did I mention shirtless. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"GoodMorning hubby"

"GoodMorning baby. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good. You're up early" I said while raising an eyebrow.

"I know, I decided I would make the love of my life some breakfast"

I blushed. Yep, he still had that effect on me. "How nice of you"

He took the last pancake out of the skillet, and placed it on a plate. He turned around and faced me.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. That kiss became heated very quickly. In twenty seconds, I was placed on the kitchen counter, and my shirt was off.

He kissed and nipped at my neck and collarbone, as he unbuttoned my jeans. I moaned lightly.

He was about to slide off my jeans but we were interrupted by his phone ringing. He looked at me. "Answer it babe"

He rolled his eyes. "It's my sister"

"Hello?"

"..."

"What?!"

"..."

"Are they ok?!"

"..."

"We'll be right there"

He hung up.

"Babe what's going on?!"

He looked like he was about to cry.

"My mom and Carter got into a car accident"

AN: Hi Guys! I know a lot of you are probably pissed at me. I'm so sorry!!! I've been so stressed out about school, and everything! Thank you for all the support! I love all the comments, votes, and follows!!! I read every comment! I know it's short but i'm trying to get my thoughts together. Bear with me, PLEASE! Lol , but thank ya lots
-Emerald ðß