11.

Emerald POV

The next day, Carter and I immediately moved into to Brian's house. It felt good, living as a family, and I know Carter was happy too. Even though he was just a baby.

Today I was going to check out my other store, that Christian and I had together. I got up and did my daily hygiene routine. My outfit of today consisted of my white Herve Leger Ardell Bandage dress, my black blazer, and my black Alexander Wang heels. I went all natural, put my hair in a stylish bun.

I got carter dressed in a white polo shirt, some jeans, and his low Concord 11s. He looked so cute, I loved my baby.

I fed him a bottle and made Brian and I breakfast.

Brian came downstairs looking so sexy in his Armani suit. He smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed Carter in his high chair. Carter giggled and reached out for him. Brian picked him up.

He started talking to him. It was so cute. After a minute Brian put Carter down and came over to me. "GoodMorning baby" he said. "GoodMorning" I said as I kissed him.

We sat down and ate breakfast. I cleared the table, and Brian left.

I left and dropped Carter off at Brian's mom house. She was so in love with her grandson.

When I got to the store, Christian was in there talking to some customers. I went into the back and worked on some papers and dealt with online shoppers.

I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Christian came in and closed the door. "Yes?" I asked. "We got a few people that wanna advertise the store. And we got some models lined up" he said.

"Okay schedule a meeting with the advertisers, and get the studio ready for the models" I replied. He nodded.

I went back to working but he still stood there. I looked up. "Is there something that you need?" I asked. "So we not gonna talk about what happened?" he asked.

"Christian what is there to talk about? You cheated on me. You left me with no other choice" I said. "I know baby, I'm sorry" he said as he walked behind my desk, and turned my chair so I was facing him.

"You look good baby, damn" he said. "Christian, me and you are done" I said. I got up and grabbed my purse. "Now I'm leaving, it's my lunch break" I said and left.

I went and got lunch for Brian and I at my favorite Italian restaurant. I got to Brian's job and I was getting stares from everyone. What the fuck?

I went up to the receptionists. She was on the phone. "Excuse me" I said. She put her finger up. I started to snap on her ass, but I thought about Brian. I didn't want to embarrass him.

She finally got off the phone. She put on a fake ass smile. I really wanted to slap her ass.

"Hi, how may I help you?" she asked. "I'm here for Brian" I said. "And you are?" she asked with a slight attitude. "His girlfriend" I said.

"He's in his office" she said and rolled her eyes. Bitch.

I went and walked to Brian's office, and knocked. He yelled for me to come in.

I saw him and I smiled, but it immediately got replaced with a frown when I seen who was there. Samantha. Why the fuck was she here?

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Hey baby, hope you didn't mind. I brought you lunch" I said.

"Brian what is she doing here?" Samantha asked. Who the fuck does she think she is? "Excuse me, I don't think I was talking to you" I said.

Samantha and I had squashed the beef, but that doesn't mean I like her ass. "Brian control your hoes please" she said. I took off my shoes. I dropped the food lunging at her. I was gonna beat her ass, again.

Brian got up and grabbed me, and held me back. "Emerald calm down" he said. "Brian you just going to let her call me a hoe?" I asked.

"I mean you were a stripper, right? You're only with Brian because of his money. Then you pinned a baby on him, that's probably not even his" she said. It's final, I'm beating her ass.

I got out of Brian's grip and attacked her. I grabbed her by her hair and starting beating her ass.

Brian finally broke up the fight. Samantha was bleeding from her nose, had a busted lip, and a black eye. Damn, I really fucked her up.

"Brian you really let her attack me? You're supposed to be my fiancé!" she yelled. "Bitch what? He called off the engagement!" I yelled. Samantha started laughing. "Oh really? That's what he told you?" she asked in between laughter.

I looked at Brian and he had his head down. "Brian, tell me she's lying" I said as I tried to keep tears from falling. He said nothing.

"You're nothing but a hoe. You really thought he would leave me for you?" she said as she stopped laughing. I was going to beat her ass again but her words were sinking into my head.

"Look baby" Brian started to say. "You lied to me" I said as I looked at him. "How could you Brian? You said you loved me" I said as I started to cry.

I grabbed my purse and walked out his office. I sped home. So many emotions were running through my head. I just wanted to escape it all.

Brian POV

"Samantha that was uncalled for!" I yelled as I left. Samantha left and went to get her nose checked out.

I cleaned up the mess in my office and grabbed my stuff and left. I got home and I seen Emerald's car so I knew she was here.

I love Emerald, I really do. Things are just complicated.

I unlocked the door, and called her name. I didn't get a response. She doesn't want anything to do with me I bet.

I threw my keys on the table. I ran upstairs. I got to our bedroom and heard water running.

I called her name again. Still no response.

I opened the bathroom door and seen Emerald laying in the bathtub, passed out holding a bottle of sleeping pills.

"Baby!" I yelled as I turned off the water. I grabbed her out of the tub and checked for a pulse. I barely heard one.

I grabbed my phone and called 911. "Please baby, don't die on me! Please!" I yelled as I continued to shake her. What have I done?