6.

Emerald POV

It's been about a month in a half since what happened in my office with Brian. His sister and I have gotten close, surprisingly. She came into my store one day, and invited me out to lunch with her and we've became close every since then.

She told me she doesn't like Samantha, and nobody does other than Brian's mother. I couldn't really understand why. When I met Samantha she was sweet, but you never really know a person.

Everything was going good, up until about a week ago. I was at my factory, sketching some new designs, and I felt sick. I threw up a lot. At first, I thought it was food poisoning and I went to the doctor, and found out I was a month pregnant.

I haven't broke the news to Brian yet. He was still with Samantha and I couldn't understand why he would still be with her after he promised me. I told his sister and she promised she'd keep quiet until I told him. I was keeping the baby, no matter what but I still decided that I should tell Brian, he is the father.

I called Brian and told him I wanted to meet up with him, and have lunch. I was going to break the news to him then. He agreed to meet up with me.

My outfit of today consisted of a teal roll up crop top, my light blue distressed boyfriend jeans, and my black Windsor Smith Michaela Heels. I put my hair in a stylish bun and went all natural again.

On the way to the restaurant a lot of things went through my mind. I was trying to sort out my feelings for Brian. I don't know if I wanted to be with him, or not. I mean I am pregnant with his baby, but I won't wait forever.

When I got to the restaurant, I sat down and waited for Brian. He finally showed up but what surprised me was who he was with. It was Samantha. What the fuck?!

They both sat down, and I greeted both of them. "So what's up" he said. "Okay I'm going to get right to the point. Brian, I'm pregnant" I said. Samantha looked shocked. "Are you sure?" he asked. I pulled out the results from the doctor.

He looked at it. "Well is it mine?" he said. "You're the only person I've been with in a year. I'm only a month" I said. "So what are you going to do?" he asked. "I'm keeping it" I said. "You don't have to be in his or her life. I'll be fine by myself, I just thought you should know" I said.

"You damn right he's not going to be in it's life. Who knows who your hoe ass been with" Samantha cut in. "Sam stop, the mother of my child is not a hoe" he said. "Yea bitch, don't get fucked up. I will beat your ass. Pregnant or not" I said.

"Brian can't you see she's just trying to pin a baby on you. She probably doesn't even know her father" she said. That's it. I lost it. I grabbed her by her hair and started beating her ass.

Brian grabbed me off her but I was still kicking and screaming trying to get to her. "Calm down, you got our baby inside of you!" Brian yelled trying to calm down. "No fuck her Brian! My dad died when I was little! She don't know me, how dare she talk down on me like that!" I yelled.

Brian picked me up and took me outside and sat me inside my car and drove off. "Calm down please. The baby doesn't need the stress" he said. I started to calm down for the sake of our baby.

Honestly, I was tired of all it. Everybody judging me, looking down upon me. What did I do to deserve all this? My parents all gone, all I have is my granny, who is also aging, I'm in love with an engaged man, and I'm pregnant at 21.

All this is a lot. We pulled up to the side of a empty road. He turned the car off. "Are you calm?" he asked. I nodded. I turned to him. "Brian, I've been thinking. Maybe this is a sign, maybe I don't need to be having this baby. And we shouldn't be together. I'll go away and never speak to you again, and that'll be it" I said.

Brian got pissed off. "I don't want to hear you ever saying anything like that, ever again! You hear me! I love you, I'm in love with you. I want you to have my babies and be my wife. If you left me again, I don't know what I'd do" he said. That brought tears to my eyes.

Brian and I both talked for a little more and discussed what we were going to do. We got back to the restaurant and I was the bigger person and apologized for attacking her but I let her know that my parents had died, and it gets to me when people tried to judge me or talk about my parents.

She accepted my apology and apologized as well. We went our separate ways.

When I got home, I took a long relaxing bath. I heard someone enter my room and I hoped up. I reached for my phone to call 911. They opened the door and it revealed Brian.

"Brian what the fuck you can't just be popping up like this. I'll almost called the police on your ass" I said angered. He had some flowers and edible arrangements. He knows I love chocolate covered fruit!

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to surprise you" he said laughing. I smiled calming down. "How'd you get in here anyways?" I asked. "Your spare key, under your flower pot" he said and smiled. "Oh. Well thanks for the gifts" I said.

"No problem. May I join you?" he asked. "Does Sam know you're here?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "What she won't know won't hurt her" he said. "Knock yourself out" I said. I watched him as he undressed.

He got in the tub with me. I laid back as he sat behind me. I had a jacuzzi tub so it was very spacious. "You don't need to be stressing anymore. I don't want anything to happen to our baby" he said as he touched my stomach gently.

"Are you scared?" Brian asked. "As hell" I admitted. Although I was scared, I was excited. He put some of my vanilla scented body wash in his hands. He rubbed it all over my body, massaging my skin, and caressing it.

It felt so good having his hands on me. After, we got out, and wrapped a towel around me. He picked me up bridal style and walked me over to the bed. He laid me down. He grabbed the lotion off of my dresser, and dried my body off with the towel.

He then applied lotion all over my body for me. He picked me up off the bed and placed me on my feet. He sat down and pulled me so I was standing between his legs. He started rubbing on my stomach gently.

He was grinning from ear to ear. "I can't believe it. My first born" he said. He started placing kisses on my stomach. "Hey son, it's your daddy speaking" he said. "What if it's a girl" I asked. "I doubt it. It's gonna be a boy" he said.

He continued talking to my stomach. "I love you and your mom so much. I would never do anything to hurt you guys again, ever" he said.

He looked up at me. "I love you Emerald" he said. "I love you too Brian" I said.

Ok, I know this chapter is hella short but I just wanted to update with this! Some of you might be booing, or cheering. But stay along, drama is only to come ! Xoxo , 💕