7.

Emerald POV

It's been two months since I told Brian I was pregnant. Surprisingly, everything was going great. Brian had broke it off with Samantha. His family was relieved. Well, most of them. We went together and told his family that I was pregnant. They were excited.

I was in my third month in pregnancy and I was in love with my baby. Today Brian and I were going to find out the sex of the baby. I was so excited!

I got up and did my daily hygiene routine. My outfit consisted of my simple, Love Pink Teal Sweat Suit. I put on a pair of cute sandals to go with it. I put my hair in a messy bun and went all natural.

I grabbed my purse and left. I drove and met Brian at his house. I got out the car and knocked on the door. I have a key, I just don't feel like using it. He opened the door.

As soon as he saw me, he smiled. He pulled me in for a hug. "Hey baby" he said. "Hey" I said. I don't know what Brian and I are. We're not officially together but we're together, if you get what I mean.

He then kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away from the kiss and leaned down and lifted my shirt up showing my pregnant belly. "Hey baby. It's daddy. We're going to find out what you are today. Hopefully you're a boy" he said. He was always talking to the baby. I can already tell he is going to be a great father.

We got in the Range and left. On the way there, we were stopped at a red light. I was on my phone, when I got a text from Trevor, the guy from church I went out on a date with.

Trevor:
GoodMorning Beautiful, Have a great day love. ;)

I smiled and texted back,
Me:
Goodmorning Trevor. Thank you & you too

Brian must of noticed. "Who the fuck is Trevor?" he asked. "A guy I went out on a date with from church" I said.

"Why he texting you?" he said. "Brian calm down. I dated him when you broke up with me" I said. "You're right. I'm sorry baby. I just get jealous when it comes to you baby" he said. "I know Brian, but you gotta trust me" I said. "I know" he said.

The rest of the ride to the doctor was silent. We pulled up and Brian got out and opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said and leaned in and kissed him. "Don't worry baby. I only want YOU" I said. He smiled.

He grabbed my hand and we walked in. We were in the waiting room waiting for me to be called. Brian has been to every one of my doctor's visits since I told him I was pregnant. He's been really supportive and I appreciate him for that.

They finally called us in. My doctor's name was Ms. Smith. She was so nice and she loved Brian and I. We walked in the office and greeted her. I laid down on the table/bed and rolled up my sweater.

She put the cold ass gel on my stomach and Brian grabbed my hand. She put the probe on my stomach, and started moving it around.

"Ok are you guys ready?" she asked. "Yes" we both said at the same time. "Ok, it's a boy" she said. I smiled. "I knew it!" Brian said.

When the ultrasound was over, she wiped the gel off my stomach and went to get the pictures. I was really excited about having a son.

Brian grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. "We're having a son" he said. "I know" I said. "We're happy, and you know, I figured this was the perfect time, to do this" he said. "Brian, what are you talking about?" I asked looking confused.

He pulled away from me and reached in his pocket. It was a ring box. Oh my God...

"Brian what are you doing?" I asked as he got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. "Look Emerald, I love you with all my heart. You're the mother of my son, and my soulmate. I know I hurt you in the past but i'll never hurt you again. I love you with all my heart, and I can't see myself being with anyone else. So will you do the honors of becoming Mrs.Brian Taylor. Baby, will you marry me?" he said as he opened the box.

It was a beautiful 3k diamond ring. I was at loss for words. "Brian I, I.."