Chapter 1: The build up

Makarov's PoV

I woke up this morning with the sun shining through my windows so vibrantly which made me want to smile. I hopped out of my king-sized red and gold bed and took a small shower.

As the water drinched the little white hair I had left, I couldn't help but think about my children and how uniquely, amazing them  and their skills are. Nastu with his childish ways, Lucy with her cleverness, Erza and her endless motivation, Wendy who is so powerful and cute, and Romeo... he is just an amazing young man. I'm very disappointed I didn't get to see him grow-up.

I finished my shower and wore my traditional clothing

I left my house and headed to my home where all the people I cherish go, Fairy Tail.

I go to the bar to greet my favorite She-Devil, Mirajane.

"Good Morning, Master!" Mira beamed with a bright smile, tilting her head to the right.

"Good morning, Mira. Anything new, or broken..." my voice trailed off, focusing my vision on my two knuckle heads, Gray and Nastu.

"No. Not yet" Mira giggled.

I sigh in relief, I ordered a whisky from Mira. 'How I love my guild. Thank Mavis for it!' I thought while chugging my drink.

Levy's PoV

I'm in Fairy Tail's library trying to find another book to read, but it's a challenge. You think that a mansion-sized library has alot of books for me but I cleaned the whole first floor!

"This is torture!" I exclaimed while plopping into the wooden chair I'm sitting in. That action made a few books drop from the shelves.

They hit my head and exposed sholders leaving a sting.

"DAMN!!" I huffed as I bent down to pick them up.

While collecting the books, I come across a book titled WONDERFUL ISLANDS: EXPLORE THE UNKNOWN!
It had a collage of different islands on the cover and the back. In the mix, I swore I saw Tenrou Island. 'It'll be nice to know more about it. I have been there for seven years!'

I opened the book and went to the table of contents. I looked to find the chapter about Tenrou island. After about 2.5 seconds, I found the chaper. It read,

Tenrou Island .......................................269

I flipped through the pages, stopping to read other articles every once and awhile, and I finally reached the page. The page read the following:

Tenrou island was a smally populated island. It was very far out in the middle of the ocean and the closest city was Magnolia, which is over 10,000 miles away. It was popular for its crops and wizards. The wizard guild Red Lizard was very stong and was arch-rivals with Blue Skull. Blue skull is now a dark guild that has no to mercy to it's enemies. They demenstrated that statement greatly about 100 years ago. The wizard guild sailed out to the island and killed every single member in the guild. They weren't satisfied so they went to kill every person on the island. All people, Adults to children, mercilessly murdered. No one made it alive. All exept a certain six year old. Mavis Vermilion was alive and lived by herself for seven years.

Levy read this article and started to feel tears stream down her face. 'Seven years... all alone... How awful'
I stroked the picture of Mavis in this book, but hold up!?! How did they get this picture If everyone else was dead?

 How awful' I stroked the picture of Mavis in this book, but hold up!?! How did they get this picture If everyone else was dead?

I then started to scan the book's cover and then found the fine print in a dirtt lavender saying Only for the usage of wizards. ~Magic Council
'Oooo' I lowly sighed. I then read the current evens of the island which was no shock. Just talked about us being stuck on the island. I looked at other things to see if it'll be useful and found a subtitle named Ageing. 'Hmmm, could be useful' I thought while reading. It then stated:

There is alot of magic power on the island so it could be with growth

'Well, duhhhh'

If on the island, you stop showing age. It will balance out when you get off but the growth would be more rapid. If a child is there and a preteen, there pubic years would hit them like a freight train.

'Wow' I thought. Why do I feel like neeee... WENDY!!!! I GOTTA GO TELL HER!

HAIIIIII! New fanfic, yea!!!! Short, I know, I know. But I'll be better next time. Promise. See ya later my wierdos💖💖💖💖