Chapter 10: Wendy's... gone pt.2

Romeo's POV

I clean up the (awesome) mess me and Wen made. I take care of everything upstairs, double checking each detail. If my dad finds out, he'll make me SAY each detail...

Anyways, I go downstairs to straighten up when I remember... Lucy broke the door down. Ugh...

He won't really notice. When he comes back from the guild, he's eather too wasted or too tired. But still, I need this fixed.

I COULD ask Levy, but she most likely knows what happened by now. But, I still go to the guild to seek help.

As I'm walking, I see someone that can is out for blood. MY blood.

All the girls are running towards me, peeved. I try to run away, but Carla caught me before I got far.

I was flown to them against my will and was pulled back into my house. Charla threw me on the brown and black feathered couch in the living room and they piled up in front of me.

All of them looked pissed as hell. Well, except Mira. She was trying to hold back her smile by bitting her lips--which didn't work what so ever-- and twiched and jerked herself in the same spot. She look like a kid in line waiting to get there picture taken with Nastu.

(Was gonna say 'with Mickey Mouse' but there still in Fiore. This is irrelevant but felt like typing more words. If you don't know who Mickey Mouse is, you obviously don't like in America and you live under a rock. He's a child icon that all kids know and love. Bdksmsnsj!! I'm rambling. BACK TO THE ASS KICKING!!!)

After a series of disappointed head shakes and glares towards me, Mira snapped.

"OH MY MAVIS!!! BOI GOT GAME!!" Mira yelled and ran across the house yelling "ROMEO AMD WEN-DY! SITTING IN A TREE! F-U-C-K-I-N-G!!"
(P.S: The song me and my friends sing when our friends 'flirt' So... I sing it every day!!😂)
I then pop up off the couch and Chase after Mira with my cheeks crimson red out of embarrassment.

I eventually catch her and slap my hand over her mouth with a big SMACK, but she kept squirming and shaking which made it difficultto keep her.

She eventually calmed down and I realised her from my grasp. She then toook a deep breath and yelled to the girls,"The boy's 17 and he has more experience than you bums! This HAS to be embarrassing for you!" Mira booked as she once again went on a riot.

(Okay... LAST AUTHORS NOTE, BUT! This is 3 year after they got back from Tenro. I don't remember if I said that of if I said something different, but Wendy and Romeo are 17, Kay!)

Lucy's face turned darker than mine and put an end to this. "Wha... Doesn't matter! Romeo, where's Wendy" Lucy ask d me in a Stern and flustered face.

I let out a small laugh, and smiled." You expect me to believe that Wen isn't with you. You basically had her on a leash." I said with another quick laugh.

"Do you think this a game, Fuck boy?!" Levy called out to me looking scarier than Erza when someone takes her strawberry cake. Okay, maybe not that mad. That's immposible. But it was pretty damn close.

I then straighten up and start to worry. "I haven't seen her since Lucy plowed her out." I say in a deep voice with my head tilted forward, bangs covering my eyes.

"She ran from me. We thought she would be here." Carla said in her all-business voice.

Right when I was about to reply, smoke was flooding the house along with screams of agony out side. Worried, we all followed the sounds and smoke to FairyHills.

I run inside with the girls and we find the whole 2nd floor in dust. We try to salvage anything we could because all the girls of FairyTail who lives here lives on the second floor.

I try to pick up any readable books for Levy and I walk past Wen's room.

Wait! Wendy!

I then drop the books in my hand and raided Wendy's room. She might have been in here. I look on shelf and find a magic protected note. I read it and instantly turn pale. I run out the room and head for FairyTail.

I'm coming, Wen!!!