Chapter 2: Wendy's Changes

This starts while Levy is on her way to tell Wendy about the book~

Wendy's POV

I wake up bright and early so I could see everyone before they select a new job. I wake up and look over to see my white-furred mother-like exceed, Carla.

"Hey, Carla! Rise and Shine!!!" I beam while jumping out of bed.

"*sigh* *rubs eyes* Yes. Good morning child." Carls says with an annoyed tone in her voice.

I get out my outfit that consist of a blue, white, and green sundress and white sandles with little wings on the side. I lay them out on my bed and go to the showers.

As Im in the showers, I feel a sharp pain in my side. It lasted about 0.5 secounds so I didn't think much of it. As I'm washing myself, I feel little hairs on my arms. I thought It was my hair so I once again,I thought nothing of it. After I was done, I walked out my shower and into a full-length mirror.

I couldnt see anything since the steam from the showers got to it. While I wait for it to clear up, I go to my LPhone (Lacrama IPhone) and play some music. I combed my hair out while sitting on the edge of my bed. While listening to the music, I heard my jam come on and I knew I had to dance.

A/n: I LOVE DIS SONG... even though its old at this point

I try to get up but I start to stumble trying to. I feel so heavy. My back hurrrrrrttttsssss. "Ouch" I say with my voice dropped down a bit. Wait! Did I say that!?! I sound different. I then pause my song and go to my mirror and see...

WHAT DO I SEE!?!?! BECAUSE I KNOW IT ISN'T ME!
A/n: I like wasting pepoles time. Sorry.

I look and I see hair half the length of my hair (on my head) on my arms, legs, middle of my stomach, and my... Vagina!!!!! Ewwwwwwwww!!! I start to panic as my face starts to morph into a 18 year old, and my chest starts to expand.

I start to cry and feel hungry.

"CHARLLLLLLAAAAA! *sobs* CALL THE GIRLS QUICKKKKK. *turns angry* NOW BITCH" I cry/ scream.

"What was that chi- OH MY MAVIS! I'll call right away!" Charla shrieked.

I start to cry tears of joy "T-t-thank YOOOOOUUUUUUU!
" I break down and start to cry uncontrollably.

Charla backs away slowly, then turns around to get Levy, Evergreen, Erza, Juvia, Bisca, and Lucy.

Levy's PoV

I get inside Fairy Hills and I sprint straight to Wendy's room. Well, I first go to the other girls room and try to get supplies. I first go to Erza's room.
I bang on the door with panic and she quickly answers in her armour.

"*growls* yes, Levy" Erza says giving me the dearh stare usally reserved for when Nastu and Gray fights.

I sweatdrop and frantucally said "INeedAllTheChocolateTamponsAndHeatPadsICanGetQUICK!!!!!" I yell in one breath which causes me pant heavily.

"Calm down, Levy" Erza said in a calming voice. "I have a few tampons, why?" She said confused

"No time to explain!!!" I yell while running inside and grabbing the tampons. I then run down to Juvia's room.