Chapter 3: The Flame Ignites

Media Above is me! Happy Jan. 1, 2018!!!!

Romeo's POV~right when the girls left Fairy Hills

I'm heading into the guild hall, when I see lots of panic on the fairy tail mages' faces. I look around, confused, but then, run over to my dad.

"Hey! What's going on?" I ask urgently.

He then ignores me completely, and runs over to his... Friend? Enimy? It a complicated relationship. He goes over to Wakaba and they start pointing at a map and writing stuff down.

I once again go over to him and ask a little louder this time, "WHAT is going on!?"

He doesn't even flinch! That ticks me off. I spin him around so he's facing me and then violently shake him so I know I have his attention.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!" I finally snapped.

"Okay, okay... Damn.... We have reason to believe that RavenTail is re-assembling and they're going after FairyTail members." My dad finally said.

I stand there in total shock. 'Really, RavenTail? Can't those bastards leave us alone' I backed away and lowered my head so my eyes weren't seen.

"Well, we kicked his ass once, we'll do it again. So where do u think they are?!" I exclaimed excited and child-like.

"Do you really think you're going!?" My old man said through a laugh.

"Well... Yeah. I'm tired of doing nothing around here. While everyone else is having fun fightin' people, all I do is train. What's the point of training if I can't do anything!? Im not a ba-" I yelled but then I was cut off.

I turned to the door and I saw Lucy, Levy, Erza, and Juvia were standing on the opposite sides of the guild door.

"May I please have all of your attention" Lucy shouted dramatically, waving her hand everywere.

And just like me, no one did anything. That didn't sit well with Erza.

"Silence! That's an order!!" She said loudly in a stern voice.

Everyones attention was to the girls in a heartbeat. I see the girls but Im tring to find Wendy. And unfortunately, my dad and Wakaba noticed.

"Is my boy looking for a certain Blue-nette~?" My dad and Wakaba said simultaneously.

My face turns a dark red as I blurt out, "DONT BE STUPID!!"

I then speed walk closer to the girls, who are still tring to get everyone's attention. Once everyone was silent, Levy spoke up.

"So, I know every one remembers the Tenrou Island incident..." Levy started

Everyone nodded in agreement. 'I mean it only happened about 6 months ago and put us through hell for 7 years...'

"Well we have something, or rather someONE, to show you. It's a little different but I know you guys will like it." Lucy said putting emphasis on certain words.

When she finished, the girls kinda glanced at me. Levy snickered, Lucy winked, Erza smirked, and Juvia nodded like she was giving me approval. 'Thats not wierd at all... (note the sarcasm)'

"Juvia presents the new and improved-""Hey!" Wendy!!!" Juvia said with a Wendy like voice interrupting her in the middle.

I look at the door a my jaw dropped! Oh... My... Mavis....

All men in the guild including Romeo: FUCK SHE LOOKS HOT!!!

Romeo's POV

She walks in with a embarrassed smile on her face with head slightly lowered. She stands there pigon toed inter-locking her fingers infront of her, makong her boobs look even bigger than they actually are.