Chapter 7: 🍋LEMON TIME🍋

Third person POV

Romeo deeped the kiss tremendously. Wendy moaned in his mouth in approval as he started to walking backwards, but eventually fell on the couch behind the two.

Wendy didn't mind it at all. She straddles him on the couch, making sure she sat right on his dick. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she assumed it was right, thanks to Romeo's grunts and moans.

She excitedly ripped off his vest and threw it on the coffee table beside them.

Romeo them decide that they should head to his room. It's getting late, his dad might be home soon, and it's only a matter of time before Lucy tells the rest of the girls and go on a rampage.

Cupping Wendy's ass, he stood up off the couch and walked up the stair case.

Before taking the first step, Romeo moved his mouth to the slightly faded purple and navy blue mark on the crook of her neck. Wendy threw her head back and rolled her eyes to the back of her head.

Romeo was smirking on her and he wanted more. He literally ripped off her shirt. He threw it on the banister on the sides of the staircases wall. He unclipped her bra--figuring that was the only one she had the one-- and threw it in the middle of the stairs.

He trailed down, leaving hickeys on the way, and made her way to her left nipple. Her bit, licked, and kissed all around her left berest.

Wendy loudly moaned at his actions.

"Ra-Romeo~KYAA! Right... THERE!" Wendy said in pure bliss.

Those few words made his dick throb and twitch. He wanted her. This went on for a few more seconds before reaching 'his' room.

After a few tries, Romeo managed to open the door. He took a big step in and locked that door, too. Once he finished doing that, He ran to the bed and pinned her down.

"My turn~" Wendy purred into his ear, flipping them over so that she was on top.

She then very slowly slid of his pants and boxers, letting his fully grown erection spring out. Wendy smirked evily as she started to lick up and down Romeo's abs as she gently stroked his dick.

Romeo squirmed under her as his face flushed tremendously.

"Ah~ YES! Wend- AH!" Romeo grunted as she finally put his erection inside her mouth. She tried going all the way down but there was still an inch or two left.

'Damn, he's big!'

Romeo gripped the bed sheets while moaning and grunting Wendy's name out. She bobbed her head in and out with an occasional scrape of her teeth.

Wendy kept going but Romeo started to twitch. Keep in mind that NO ONE has told her ALL the details of sex, she just remembers bits and pieces from reading over Levy's shoulders.

'Awww! Does this mean he's stopping'

Wendy didn't want to stop. She wanted this to last forever. Wendy stopped what she was doing for a millisecond, but Romeo took that time to flip Wendy back over.

Romeo, realizing she still had clothes on, flipped her over.

"Well look at this. Little dragon wanna play~" Romeo whispered into Wendy's ear, realizing what she's doing and what she's done."Guess I gotta put this dragon in his place~"

Her face flushed and she was embarrassed, but she still didn't wanna stop. Not ever.

"Yes, sir. Punishment time?" Wendy ask with an innocent face and a giggle.

Romeo smiled and yanked off both her jean shorts and underwear in one blow, leaving her totally exposed.

Romeo took a second to look at her in every way, but that's when Wendy pushed him down and sat on his face.

Her dripping wetness was invading Romeo's nostrils and face.

"Lick." Wendy ordered.

Romeo's smirked and happily obliged to her orders. Her darted his tounge into the pussy, making her scream.

"M-MORE!!" Wendy yelled out desperately.

Romeo feels himself getting harder than before hearing her moan for him. He flips her over AGAIN (Why are they flipping so much!?) and lays her on her back.

Romeo spreads her legs out wide so that he has a good angle and darts his tounge in again. He licks, kisses, and bites every part of it as she screams out his name.

"Ah-ah-AH! RIGHT... HMMM... THERE! YES DADDY YES!!" Wendy screams.

'Was that me? What did I say!?'

Romeo then inserts two fingers, making her even louder. The neighbors could probably hear by now. He thrust in and out as he stares at her.

The sweat down her face, the way her hair clings to her face, the multiple hickeys he left, he loved it.

He kept fingering her as he started to stroke his own incredibly hard dick.

Romeo eventually stopped and hovered on top of Wendy, proping her legs on his shoulders so he has a better angle.

"This might hurt a little. Are you ready?" Romeo asked, a bit out of breath. "Yeah, just do it" Wendy said, gripping his shoulders.

Romeo carfully slides his dick into her vagina. I hurt a little, but after all the battles she has been through, it wasn't that bad.

Romeo moved in and out carefully, then Wendy yelled, "Harder!"

Romeo went alittle faster, shaking the bed a little when Wendy yelled, "FASTER"

At that, he went as fast as he could, making the bed AND the floors creak. Both kept yelling each others name out, moaning, grunting, and loving.

After about a good 20 or 25 minutes, Wendy's juices spilled out on the bed sheets, making a thin covering of cum on his dick. Two more thust later, Romeo came, too.

He collapsed right beside her, both panting heavily. They both got under the covers with the little strength they had left. The looked at each other for 5 seconds, but the attacked each other with a kiss.

The kiss was halted with the a big BANG from the kitchen. Both of the looked at each other and then remembered something very important.

"LUCY!!" Both of them yelled simultaneously.

"OPEN UP, WHORES!!" Lucy yelled from the hallway.

'Shit.'

💝💝💝💝💝
💝💝💝💝
💝💝💝
💝💝
💝

Word count: 1092
Yayyy!! RoWen babies!!! So, hope you like the chapter but I must tell you something... GOTTA NEW BOOK OUT BITCHES!! It's a 10-WAY anime crossover book called "The Anime Games" and I hope y'all like it

~@TheAnimeUni