Chapter 4: FIRST KISS

Lucy's POV

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I know Mira is the one to usually do this kind of torture, but she's out on a S-class mission with Master Makarov. It's supposed to be weeks before they get back.

So in the meantime, I'll take her place. I only have 2 ships, GaLe (Gajeel and Levy) and RoWen (Romeo and Wendy). This is the perfect opportunity for one of my ships.

"Let's play a game" I announced

When I shouted that statement, Wendy and Romeo's eyes were bugged out their sockets. It was so adorable!

Levy helped me out by getting it started.

"Yeah. Let's play, oh I dunno... TRUTH OR DARE!" she yelled out.

'Way to be subtle'

"Perfect." I wispered, following with an evil laughter.

"O-o-ok" stuttered Wendy and Romeo, obviously knowing what's gonna happen.

I get up and get a empty beer bottle from the guild's kitchen. I wash it out and go back to the table.

"I'll go first. Ya know, to kick things off." I announce

I place the bottle in the middle of the table and I spined.

My first victim: Wendy

Wendy's POV

Are. You. Fucking. For. REAL

"Ok, Wendy. Truth or dare!" Lucy said all to excited.

I don't know what to chose. With truth, I'll have to say something embarrassing, thus embarrassing myself infront of Romeo.

But picking dare, I know good and damn well it's going to involve Romeo. But maybe won't be the worst thing in the world...

"Dare" I said bravely, trying to hid the fact that I'm truly terrified of what's gonna happen.

A wicked smile creeps on Lucy face as she starts to talk

"Don't be afraid, It wont be that bad" Lucy said while stroking my arm.

'Then why does it feel like I'm about to get kidnapped by the boogie man'

"All I dare you to do is say yes to the next question that is asked." Lucy said, still with the smile.

"Oh... Ok!" I say happily.

This might not be so bad after all!

"Ok, Levy, your turn to spin" Lucy says, with the smile FINALLY gone.

"Sure thing, Lu!" Levy says excited.

Levy's next victim: Romeo

Romeo's POV

Are. You. Fucking. For. REAL! This is 100% rigged. This can't be a coincidence. Just can't.

"Romeo, truth or dare" Levy says with this smile that Lucy had too. Wired. I wonder what's gonna happen.

"Dare" I stated blankly.

Wendy looked like she just saw a ghost when I said that.

Me, thinking it's no big deal, I shugg it off.

"Okaaaaayyyyy, come closer." Levy said while signaling me to come closer.

I moved a little bit forward, and she whispered in my ear,"Ask Wendy out"

All color was drained from my face, except the tink of pink on my cheeks.

I just remembered the dare Wendy got.

"All you have to do is say yes to the next question ask"

I slowly sat back down and turned to Wendy, looking pretty... Confused. Yeah, pretty confused.

"Ummm, can I talk to you for a second..." I ask Wendy nervously, "Alone"

Tiny squeals were heard in the background, thanks to Levy, Lucy, Juvia, and even ERZA!

"S-s-sure" Wendy stuttered.

We got out the booth and we walked in a corner of the guild.

Wendy's pov
Me and Romeo went to a corner of the guild and he's blushing a little. Oh, no...

"So, um, Wendy, do you-" Romeo started but was cut off by screams in the main room.

We ran into the middle of the hall and frantically looked around.

"What happened!" Romeo yelled to practically everyone.

"It's RavenTail! They got Master Makarov." Mira cried out with obvious fear and sadness in her voice.

"It's going to be alright. We just have to settle down a see-" Mr. Conbolt started, but interrupted by a 'Fire Dragon Fist' coming down on a guild table, resulting in it breaking into splinters.

We buy fire-proof tables, but they were no match for Nastu Dragneel.

"Why the hell are we still here!? They have Gramps and they're going to hurt him. I won't let them, I won't!!!" Nastu yelled at everyone.

For someone as dense as him, he knows how to motivate people. But that's just him.

"He's right. We need to team up and find Master and the wretched people who took him." Erza said in her regular, scary, monotone voice.

Nastu's POV

I see everyone talking strategies, but I'm concerned about Luce. She looks so worried and it breaks my heart. I walk to her and she has tears in her eyes. She stood up, and tried to leave, but I grabbed her hand before she could.

"Hey." I said, gentally moving her head so that she's facing me," We're gonna get Gramps back."

Then I kissed her.

(Yall thought Romeo and Wendy were gonna kiss, didn't yall)

I KISSED HER!! O MY GOSH!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!!

Lucy's POV

Did he..., did we..., OH MY GOSH!! FINALLY!

"Sorry" Natsu backs away with a crimson red on his cheeks. It was so adorable.

He tried to walk away but quickly pecked him on the cheeks before I could.

"We'll do this together." I said in a right above whisper, that Nastu heard perfectly.

"A great way to brighten my mood!!" Mira said with a genuine smile on her face, which was weird, knowing she was a teary, nervous wreak about 20 seconds ago.

We backed away shyly, both blushing out of embarrassment.

"Shouldn't we be focusing on saving Master Makarov!?!" I shout, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, Luce and I will go to her house a talk. Let's go! I'm all fired up now!" Nastu yells out, carrying me bridal style out the guild.

Mira's POV

MY SHIP IS SAILING, MY SHIP IS SAILING, YAYYYY

*****
****
***
**
*
Ok, so, I know this os an extremely short chapter but I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging so... Hai!
Only 1000 words...

The Fire Between Us💗 (RoWen)(Lemons🍋)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें