Chapter 8: Separation

Lucy's POV

I was chasing after Romeo and Wendy but I eventually ran out of breath and slowed to a jog. When my heartbeat finally slowed down, I tried to run again, BUT I LOST THEM!

"UGH! DAMN IT ALL" I cursed out loud to myself. Luckily, the streets where empty so no one saw my mental breakdown.

'Gotta tell the girls!'

Lucy needed some help, knowing that Wendy was a dragon slayer and I'm onlu a celestial mage. I would ask Macao but he's an old perv. He'll probably encourage it. Probably where Romeo gets it from.

I sprint to the guild hall, which is only five minutes away using my shortcut, and Mira is there to greet me.

"Hey! How are you Lucy?!" Mira asked very excitedly.

"Can't talk right now. Do you know where Levy and the others are?!" I kinda yell, very annoyed.

"No, but I wanna hear about your and Nastu's relationship!! Sit down and give me details!" Mira said with a squeal.

"Mira, I really can-" I started but got interrupted but the She-Devil.

"I said Give. Me. Details." Mira said in her satanic form, hovering the spot she was standing on.

I sweatdropped and quickly sat down, scared of what she might do.

Mira changed back into her human form and smiled brightly, "Good"

So I spent about 20 or 25 minutes talking about me and Nastu and what we did, which was kinda embarrassing to say out loud.

"Yayyyy!!! I'm going to have NaLu babies running around the guild soon!" Mira yelled a little to loudly.

Most of the guild averted their attention to us and I waved them away. It was kinda hard to convince them everything is okay when an 'S' classed wizard it jumping up and down, screaming.

After about 10 whole minutes, she calmed down and stood still.

"Lucy, it's okay! Nastu probably doesn't know what the word sex means." Mira started but interrupted herself with an overly dramatic gasp. "I should tell him what to do. Tell. Him. Everything. THEN, he can use this as soon as we're finished" Mira said with an evil glint in her eyes.

My face turns a dark shade of crimson, thinking of all dirty books I've ever read. Like 'TheAnimeGames' by @TheAnimeUni (shameless self promo😜)

"Oh Naaaa~stuuu~" Mira sings out for Nastu.

"No, no, no, no. Stop!" I whisper shouted.

"Nastu wont be here for awhile. He did a drinking competition with Cana." Levy said, pointing to the fainted Nastu beside the victorious, drunk Cana.

'Wait, Levy!?'

"Oh my goodness!! I need to talk to you Erza, Juvia, Carla and Evergreen. Do you know where they are!? Tell me!!" I yelled while shaking her violently.

"Okay! Okay! Let. Me Go." Levy yelled slightly annoyed, but I didn't pay any attention to it. I finally let her go and she sighed in relief.

"Ok. Erza and Juvia are with me, Carla is at home, and I don't know where Ever is. Why do you ask? Seems very important." Levy asked concerned.

"Ugh! I wasted too much time already!!" I groaned in anger as I bolted out the guild doors. A few seconds later, I hear Levy, Mira, Erza, and Juvia yelling out for me to stop.

I shake off the voices behind me and concentrate where they might be.

'They probably went back to Fairy Hills'

I sprinted off to Fairy Hills and saw Ever and Carla walking out together. I run up to them and take a second to catch my breath.

"Is... Wen... Inside" I was able to huff out.

They look at me in concern. "No. She isn't, why" Carla asked with her ears twitching and her eyes getting bigger.

"No! Where is she!?" I yell out before running again.

I run down the hill to see Levy and the othets running up it. I push past them and started running AGAIN!

I started running in the same path I chased Wendy and Romeo and came to a familiar sounding street.

'Wait. Does Romeo live... OF COURSE!'

I jump in excitement and go the neighborhood on the street. As I'm walking, I forgot that I dont know what house he's in.

I throw a mini tantrum in the middle of the street out of annoyance. I jump, scream, and kick any loose pebble I can find, ya know, being a big baby.

In the middle of my tantrum, I hear yelling above me. I couldn't make out what it was saying until it got closer.

"Lu-Chan!!!" It was Levy and Carla!! Levy probably knows which house it is!

"Lev!!! Do you know which house belongs to Romeo!?" I ask frantically.

"That one! Lu, what is going on!?!" Levy said while pointing at the house infront of me.

I ignore her question and I run for the door. I tried to open it but it was lost. I have lost ALL patience and I just break down the front door.

I walk in and see Wendy's shirt and bra in the staircase and Romeo's vest on the coffee table.

"OPEN UP, WHORES!" I yell from the hallway. I go to the first bedroom I see and I'm to late.

I stand there covering my mouth at what I saw. For crying out loud, THERE 14!

"LU! WHAT IS GOING... on?!" Levy started to shout but saw what was infront of her. "Did you two just... your gunna die" Levy said charging at the two teens.

"Stop! Stop!" Wendy yelled out at us. "What is the big deal!?" She asked us.

I have absolutely no words. Sje really didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing.

At that momment, Carla came upstairs with Wendy's bra and ripped shirt." I found this lying around so I thought I would-- OH MY MAVIS!" Carla screeched as she dropped the clothes.

"Wendy, get out of the bed. We're going home." Carla said in a monotone, yet scary, tone of voice. "And If I don't want to?" Wendy asked folding her arms.

"Wen. Go." Romeo said with his head down, bangs covering his eyes. "What?" Wendy said a little heartbroken.

"I already got you im enough trouble. Please don't make it worst I'll see you later today" Romeo started then turns towards me. "Right?" He asked me.

"No. You won't for awhile." I daid heading towards the closet on the left side of the bedroom. I pulled out the first shirt I found and gave it to Wendy. It was a blue and white striped button-down shirt that fit her like a dress.

"Get changed" I said as I walked out the door, slamming it behind me.

Wendy's POV

Wow. Did this really just happen? I get up and got my bra and under to put on. When I bent over to get it, I felt my ass get grabbed from behind.

My face flush and I snap up straight. Romeo gave me a kiss that lasted for awhile and it's exactly what I needed.

"I'm not letting this stop me. We're in the same guild for crying out loud." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, your right." Romeo said.

Romeo and I quickly got changed and went downstairs to see two angry mages and exceed. Lucy harshly grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door frame.

'Damn. She broke the door!'

💝💝💝💝💝
💝💝💝💝
💝💝💝
💝💝
💝
Word count: 1278
Wow. Lots of drama for the Fairy Tail guild. Make sure to add all my books and read them. Got nothing else to say so... BAI!!