Chapter 5: Training!!

Romeo's POV

Damn RavenTail! Why do they ONLY go after our guild! I swear when I get my hands on them, I'll- "ROMEO!!!" I jerk my head upwards to see Wendy looking at me with a perplexed look on her face.

"Hey! Why did you yell!? I'm right here." I yelled, mumbling the last sentence.

"Well, I wouldn't have to if you ANSWERED ME THE FIRST 3 TIMES!" Wendy yelled a me in a snarky tone.

What's gotten into her?

Wendy takes a big breath and says," I just wanted to know if you wanted to train with me at Magnolia Park."

"YEAH! Let's GO!" I yell, lifting her on my back, carrying her piggy-back style.

Wendy's POV

I heard Master Makarov went missing and I feel so... Angry. I would usually be crying, but I feel is this burning hatred. I want to be able to save him and kick any ass that gets in the way.

I see Romeo, looking as peeved as me, and I decide to ask him to train.

"Romeo!" I yell. No reply
I get closer, "Roooomeoooo" I say alittle bit louder. STILL no reply.
Romeo sat down at a table mumbling to himself.
"Hey, you, answer" and-you guessed it- NO REPLY

I finally get tired of this so I yell in his ear," ROMEO!"

He finally flinches, jerks his head towards me, with a flustered face.

"Hey! Why did you yell!? I'm right here." He yelled, mumbling the last sentence.

"I wouldn't have to if you ANSWERED ME THE FIRST 3 TIMES!!" I yelled at him.

I wanted to curse him out, but I took a deep breath to prevent me from saying something I'll regret."I wanted to know if you wanted to train with me at Magnolia Park."

His face seemed to brighten you when he answered me. "YEAH!! Let's GO!!" He yelled. But not a split second later, I'm being carried out the guild in Romeo's arms, bridal style.

Time jump because I said so➡

Wendy still

We arrived it Magnolia Park and It's pretty empty, to our advantage. I look around to see where we should train, but then I remembered... Romeo is still carrying me.

I start to blush at that fact and I ask Romeo," Y-y-you can put me down n-n-now"

"Oh, my bad" Romeo chuckles out, obviously embarrassed.

Romeo looked away for about 2 seconds, and then exclaimed," What are we standing her for! Let's go!"

I look at him and giggle." Ok, bring it!" I yelled.

We spread out, got in our fighting stance, and started lashing out a bunch af different spells.

3rd person POV because I'm tired of switching POV's

Wendy starts the fight with a classic dragon slayer move. 'Sky Dragon Roar!' Romeo dodges it with great ease, while igniting his hands in his purple flames. He thows them at Wendy, dodging them.

But, when she did, the flames hit a near by Cherry Blossom Tree. Me and Romeo started to get scared, knowing that they can burn down and hurt someone else.

"Okay, okay. All I have to do is blow it out, right!? Right." Wendy said in a panic.

'Sky Dragon Roar!' Wendy shouted to the top of her lungs. She was putting out the fire and it was gone in about 3 minutes.

The rest of the park was ok, but the tree that was aflame was down to the middle of the trunk.

"Let's run home before we get caught" Romeo said, afraid something would happen to them.

"HEY! KIDS! DID Y'ALL DO THIS!?" an officer yelled across the park.

"Run." Wendy and Romeo said in unison in a monotone of voice.

They were off. They kept running but the officer wasn't letting up. In the distance, Romeo could see Fairy Hills.

"Wen, Let's go to your place" Romeo suggested, still running along side with her.

"You do know it's girls only right!?" Wendy said, running out of stamina.
"Well, we're both tired and everyone is probably at the guild. C'mon!!" Romeo yells.

While they were talking, they arrived at the apartment plex. Wendy grabs Romeo's hand and hauls him up the stairs. Romeo starts to blush, and so does Wendy after realizing what she's doing.

When they finally reach her apartment, she opens it and slams it shut.

"I am SO glad I didn't lock that when I left this morning" Wendy praised, out of breath.

"Me, too." Romeo huffs.

Both being super tired after sprinting for abou 2 blocks, Romeo stubbles over, tripping over a cleankng solution bottle, falling on top of her bed, back down.

Why was that Clorox© (Not sponsored) bottle here anyway!?

Wendy trys to lay on her bed, face fist, she flops in, not knowing Romeo was right behind her on the bed.

When she fell, they both felt a bitter- sweet sensation rush though there bodies. The bitter being that they bumped there legs and foreheads together. But I didnt bother them at all, because there lips softend the blow.

Both of there eyes were closed and neither of them knew what they were doing. The first to realize was Wendy. She opened her eyes and saw Romeo below her.

Knowing her, she would've gotten up and ran, but something inside her wanted more. She pushed herself closer to him, sitting up, and biting on hos lower lip.

This is what caused Romeo to open his eyes. He was so suprised, and turned on, by her actions, he gave into it quickly. He grabbed her hips and started to trail up up her shirt.

Wendy liked it and started to get involved. She started to remove his vest and slid two fingers down his pants. And this whole time, they did not once stop kissing for air.

Wendy finally got the vest off and used it to pull him closer to her. Wendy threw the vest aside and tangled her fingers in his navy hair.

Romeo stopped kissing her lips and trailed down to her neck. He bit, sucked, kissed, and licked the same patch of skin over and over and Wendy was in pure heaven.

"Ah~Rome-" she started but cut of by a bang on the door.

"Hey Wendy! Are you here?"

Wendy, Romeo, In unison

FUCK!!!

******
****
***
**
*
Word count: 1100
I have a new uploading schedule so yay for THAT! I was kida bored writing so what did I do... I wrote a slight lemon between 14 YEAR OLDS!!! I Have a sick mind... Well, ok. Love you all and plz corect me.Bai!!!