Chapter 9: Wendy's... gone Pt. 1

Lucy's POV

I drag Wendy by her wrist until I arrive at a bakery. I stop for a second when I see very familiar red hair.

"ERZA!" I yell out as I enter the shop full of sweet baked good.

The rest of the girls greet me and Erza greets me after she swallows some of he strawberry cake. "Oh. Ji Woucy" (Hi Lucy) Erza said with a face full of cake.

I wave kinda awkwardly at her, wondering how she can still fit her armor. I was deep in thought, but was snapped out when I felt someone squirm in my grasp.

Right, Little Miss Hoe

I tug on her arm, pulling her closer to me as if she was 5.

"Ummm, Lu-chan, why are you holding Wendy like that?" Levy says, looking very concerned.

"Yeah. You never told us why you went so crazy back there." Mira said with a big smile plastered on her face.

Juvia, Evergreen, Levy, and Erza lean towards me to hear what I have to say. I started to open my mouth then, I thought of Wendy.

"I don't really know." I said innocently, tapping my chin with my index finger. "SAY! Wendy, why don't you tell them" I say with a huge smile plastered across my face.

Wendy turns a bright crimson as she tries to run. "O-o-h N-Nothing!! N-nothing at--" Wendy sputtered out, bit was interrupted by a fumming exceed.

Carla's POV

How DARE she!? Just because she's alittle curvier, she thinks she can go out and do whatever she wants!! The NERVE! I keep ranting to myself when I realize I'm falling behind with Lucy.

I fly alittle faster as we reach a bakery. I then take another glimpse at Wendy and I go ballistic.

I fly into the bakery, letting my anger, fustration, and disappointment out on Wendy.

"How DARE you! You and that Romeo boy!? NO!? And I promise you, If I see to line on a pregnancy test, I'M GIVING YOU THE ABORTION MYSELF!!" I yell out at the top of my lungs, earning everyone in the bakery's attention.

"Wait. Abortion. Romeo." Erza said as she inched closer to Wendy's terrified face. "WENDY!" Erza yelled as she requiped into her Heaven's Wheel (that's what it's called, right?) Armour, all blades ready to charge.

Just as she was about to pierce through Wendy, I swooped in and flew her outside.

"Thanks, Carla" Wendy said, still terrified.

I gently put her down on the paved parking lot... Then I lost it again.

Wendy's POV

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Jeez, I fuck 1 person... (Me in 10 years) Carla is going on and on about how I shouldn't "sell out my body", even though I did this 'cause I wanted to, and that I'm out of control.

"-seriously, sometimes you just disappoint me." Carla finally finished. Now I'm really pissed off. I disappoint her. I disappoint HER!

"WELL, IF I'M SUCH A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT, I'LL JUST LEAVE!" I yell with tears pricking my eyes. I turn and run.

And run

And run

And I'm not coming back for awhile. Maybe not ever.

Short chapter, I know! Very sorry about that! Nothing to really say except Read ALL of my books!!! K, Bai!!!
Word Count:550