7; Stronger than him

"They're speaking to me, "

"My... Blue flames. "

"What?! " Yukio hollered, shocked. It dawned on him. "Mephisto... He... Might've been speaking the truth. " he continued. "Tell me more. What has been happening all this time? NO secrets, nii-san!"

Rin, weak and flat on the bed, started explaining everything, from the nose bled, to pain, to satan, and to his flames.

"I see. "

"Ohh? I hear my name! I'm back, my precious sons! " Satan, taking on the voice of Shiro, made his dreaded appearance once again.

"Satan! " All of them said in unison. Kuro stepped back and was prepared. He didn't want Rin to be hurt. Yukio was confused as Satan was nowhere to be seen, but drew his guns.

Satan grinned. He didn't have to posses Rin now. He can just take him first. And then he and Yuri's dream... Can finally start to be fulfilled.

"Stop! What is it you want? Me or nii-san? "

"Shut up, brat. I don't need you. " Satan's tone suddenly started getting serious and he summoned him flames to constraint Yukio, which got Kuro caught in it together too.

With that, a cage of blue flames suddenly appeared around Rin.

"Argh! " Rin screamed. Not knowing what happened, Rin stared down at his abdomen. His abdomen was punctured, by literally nothing.

"Perfect. Now the gate of Gehenna can be opened! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "

"Don't... Kid me! " Rin sheathed Kurikara and burst out in a rage of blue flames. His injury, adding to his weakness, was slowing him down very much. A hot-headed Rin held on to his sword tightly and started slashing the bars. "Clang, clang." Nothing's happening. Rin touched the bars. "Wha-what is this? " his touching changed to tugging.

"This is totally different from before! What are these flames? They're like iron!" Rin shouted in despair, despite his open wound. Wet blood stained his white shirt a dark crimson colour.

"Oh, shut up before your fucking wound heals. I need your blood to open the gate! "

Rin stared below him. He knew there was nothing else he could do. He was caged by the blue flames, one power he had, but stronger. This is Satan, he thought. The gate to Gehenna slowly opened beneath him.

"Sorry, Yukio... "

"NII-SAN! DON'T GO! "

Satan burst out in a string of cackles.

"How touching! Now say your goodbyes, my beloveedd sons! "

Rin clutched onto the blue fiery cage, losing all hope in himself.

"I... Promised father... To protect nii-san..." Yukio, still constrained by the blue flames, muttered bitterly.

"Yukio, Kuro. Don't worry, I'll be fine! Haha! " Rin spurt out with the last bit of optimism he had.

Rin!

"AND BYE! " Satan screeched.

With that, the makeshift cage that contained Rin got sucked into the portal, together with Satan's presence.

"Nii-san... Nii-... san.... " big pearl-like drops of tears trickled down Yukio's face.