25; In Gehenna... Again

Pain. What is pain? What is this feeling clinging tightly to Rin's life and never letting go? What is it? Tears fell from Rin's sunken face. What is he? A human? No. Not even half human. He was a complete mess of a demon. Run traced his fingers over the mirror, tracing over his own reflection on the reflective glass. What is he? It hurt. It hurt. It hurt, only to be standing there. His life was all messed up. No. It was already deemed to be messed up the moment he stepped foot into this world. How did all this happen? From his stubborn blue flames? Or was it destinied to happen from that very moment his flames emerged? He didn't know. It hurts.

What was he...? Long black horns with blue flames, the mark of Satan, dancing around it and his body. Black devilish wings, hanging loosely on his back. A long black tail, resting itself on the cold hard floor of the room. What is this feeling? A feeling of cold and loneliness?

Rin's consciousness shifted back to replay the incidents of the past week. His body went wrong... Satan took him for no reason... He got saved... The Vatican detained him... Kayato did stuff to him... He got out... Kayato stabbed him for no reason... Took him... And he can't remember the rest. Kayato stabbed him for no reason? No... Satan had told him something... Kayato's sword had the power to reawaken true powers. But... What was her motive in reawakening his true powers? What is she? What is her identity? Rin's forehead throbbed. It hurt just to be thinking about it. Taking a few steps towards the bed and collapsing into it head-first, he doubted his whereabouts. He had thought of Gehenna to be completely different than Assiah. But it seemed to be very similar, except the colour of the sky. Pitch-black, it was. No matter what time if the day it was, it stayed the same colour, giving you the feeling that you'd get consumed by it should you stare at it any longer.

Rin thought of something else that Satan had mentioned to him. That capturing him for the first time... Was just to experiment and toy around with him. How cruel. Does Satan even have a heart? To be able to do this to his own flesh and blood...

For the past few days that Rin had been here, Satan had visited every day in his small room, which looked to him as a confinement cell. Escape? Yeah, of course he'd thought of it and tried it. But it ended up with Satan immediately appearing in front of him and giving him a beating. It was futile. There was no way for Rin to escape this place. All he could do, was to stay there quietly or get his ass kicked by Satan. His original goal was to kick Satan's ass. And here he was, having Satan right in front of him, and being powerless, not being able to do anything. It disturbed and tugged at him, and it gave him his hollow feeling in his chest. His life was useless, he had thought. It wouldn't even matter if he'd just died eight here, right now. On the contrary, he thought that it would be nice. An indirect way to escape from Satan's clutches. What was Satan's motive, anyway? He's not even using Rin and hasn't even spoke of it. Rin, despite it bothering him, had never dared to speak to Satan. He had experienced some bad memories while doing so before the past few days. Let me go, he had said. All he had gotten as a reply was a knee in his balls.

The door creaked open. Rin turned his head up from laying down on his bed, spotting the figure that he had dreaded every single day. A figure engulfed in blue flames, the God of Gehenna, Satan.

Heyyyy my story is getting dull, I'll try my best to liven it up, please don't attack me ;-;