13; I will save you, Nii-san

It had been a month since he was first brought to Gehenna. Rin, himself, had literally lost all hope in life. Hear about him not eating for like 1-2 days? Don't worry, he was given food. Yeah, demon food. He was given cooked little demons and demon blood.

He had refused to consume any of that disgusting shit at first, but gradually gave in. Actually nope, he was forced to, under orders from Satan. "No way I'm letting my precious little vessel that will help me achieve my dream with Yuri die on me. ", he had said.

Life in the cell... Wasn't that pleasing. All day, all he sees was the dull grey colour of iron and Satan's flames observing him from a corner.

All day, he would glare at the flames and tighten his fists. That son of a bitch... He thought.

"Hey, hey, dear sonny! Been some time since I've visited you, eh? "

Shiro's voice again... That imposter. That son of a bitch! Fuck off! Get away! Was all he thought. Anger contorted on Rin's ashen and pale face.

"Hey... Don't get so angry... They say anger increases the desire of possession in humans. But, well, I'm not a human! HAHAHAH! You know, I really want to possess you right now... So break down, would you?"

"Shut up... Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP! Haven't you been observing me everyday?! A long time since you've visited me? Heh, piss off!"

"Whoopsies busted, daddy's scared, ahh! " Satan sang mockingly. "But now you're just an empty little vessel waiting for me to possess you. A pathetic... Little shit. " Satan floated into the cell and grabbed Rin's chin with his flamey hands.

"You, just my incarnation, have no rights to speak to me like that. Apologise~<3"

Rin had no energy to repel him. It's painful. The fear of getting stuck in that cell forever, until he gives up in all hope and gets possessed by Satan, his own father, (well heck he didn't even see him as one!) who hadn't gave a care about him and almost killed him.

"I SAID, apologise! "

"argh..." Rin could feel his bones crack when the grasp around his chin was tightened, but didn't care. This was nothing compared to what Satan did to Assiah.

"Ouch... You call yourself a father when you do this to your son? "

"Shut up, fucking idiot. I'm being nice and all to you, so you would kindly fucking hand over your body to me. Your life is worth nothing, anyway. "

It was rare to hear Satan as triggered as that.

"Nii-san! "

Nii-san? What was that? Yukio? Nah... I must have been hearing things... Rin thought. But no, he wasn't. Oh dear he really wasn't.

"Nii-san! Are you there? "

Rin heard Yukio's voice as clear as day.

"Yu... Yukio? "

"Nii-san! "

"Ah, it seems like some pesky little bug is interrupting our sweet little father to son talk. How annoying. "

"No... Yukio... Don't come! It's dangerous! On top of that, how are you even here?! How did you even get here?! " salty, blue clear droplets flowed out of Rin's clear blue eyes non-stop. It was painful. To see someone dear to you, someone you love, coming all the way to save you and putting their life on the line.

Rin was puzzled, worried, sad and angry at the same time. Why would his brother, a middle first class exorcist, a perfectly living human, save him? He's just a demon, Satan's son, who people from all sides of the world wanted to eliminate. Why? Won't he be caught in all that miasma? He could have just led a happy life in Assiah!

"Go away! Leave me! Go the hell back to Assiah! "

"No can do, Rin! We're saving you and that's that! "

"Kuro? Why are you here too? "

Yukio and Kuro made their appearance at the front of the cell.

"Satan... I won't forgive you... Ever... I swore on our fathers grave that I would protect ani for the rest of my life! "

Rin was muffling a laugh. It was also rare to see Yukio as pissed as that! Or that would be what the same old Rin would have done. Rin lay restrained, unfazed by the scene. Omething else caught his eye.

"Yu... Yukio? Wha-what's that? Why are you... Covered in blue flames? With a tail? Pointy ears?... Canine teeth? Like...me?"

"That's a story for later... Nii-san. "

"You think you could beat me? Then fucking try! "

It was the best time. The best time to possess Rin.

Rin's walls slowly broke down all around him. Breaking he was. Breaking down, crumbling to every last bit of dust.

"Why? Yukio... Just leave me alone! Go leave a happy life! Go! You won't need me! I'll for sure be eliminated by the Grigori in the end! No way... They're letting a monster like me live. "

"Then we have no choice but to oppose them. The Grigori. You're gonna live no matter what, nii-san. I promised, anyway. And I did before our father's grave!"

Yukio was determined. To save his brother in name from his ghastly hell. So was Kuro. No way he's gonna let his master die on him again. No fucking way.

"No! NO! Don't! I told you, fucking don't! "

Yukio paid no heed to his brother's wailing screams. Determined he was.

Guns raised, Yukio shot down the cell door.

"No-no way! That's literally unbreakable! " Shocked Satan was. He has spent a long time cultivating those bars for a prison good enough to detain Rin.

"Never underestimate your own spawn, Mr. Satan. "

"Yukio... " the tears were never stopping. Still flowing. Like a majestic waterfall that's roaming with tourists holding expensive little cameras.

"Nyahyahahahaha... Hahahaha... NYAHAHAHAHAA! "

Rin's body twitched under his straps.

"Nii-san? Why... Are you laughing? "

"Rin? " Kuro meowed.

"I knew... I knew.... This body was going to be the best vessel ever! I could feel every inch of this little human body! "

Blue flames shining in pitch black darkness blinded Yukio and Kuro. Yukio looked around. Satan's flames by Rin earlier were gone. The penny dropped on Yukio.

"Sa-satan? Get away from ani! "

Nii-san... How could you let yourself get possessed by Satan so easily? Are you an idiot? Of course we'll come to save you, I'm your brother! Yukio thought silently.