24; Give me Rin

"Samael... You darn son of mine... Give me Rin. " Satan was extremely pissed with Mephisto, because of him betraying Gehenna and heading over to the exorcists' side, and on top of that, kept Rin away from him.

Mephisto, surprised to hear Satan's voice, spun around to meet blue fiery flames blazing in front of him.

"Ah... Father... As you please... " Mephisto obliged, thought not wanting to. Doing this would destroy his perfectly constructed plans, but now way he could disobeyed Satan. Despite him being the strong demon he is, no one, let alone him, would have a chance with Satan.

Looking at Rin, who was lying down on his chair in his office, he faked a smile and opened a Gehenna gate with his blood, carelessly carried Rin and dropped him in it. There goes his plans of having a chance with Lucifer. Rin was an important pawn in it.

Satan kept silent and shifted his presence back into Gehenna. He had deep hatred for one of his eldest sons, Samael. It wasn't because he had stayed in Assiah and refused to go back, it was because of him joining the exorcists' side, supporting them and betraying Gehenna. That hatred alone, was deep enough for him to harbour ill intentions for his own son.

As Samael slowly watched the small Gehenna gate, which was big enough to fit Rin, close slowly, he tried to calm his annoyance, thinking that he could always hatch up a plan to get Rin back. The Gehenna gate, which was actually right beside his desk closed, and that gave him the freedom to return to his seat without accidentally slipping into it. Getting out of it was a hard task.

Sitting on his seat, he pondered over the many options he could choose from to have Rin come back, until he came to a realization. He had deemed Yukio and the other exorcists useless and had never bothered to save them. He had also neglected the fact that Rin was the one who injured them. Getting old, was he... He had to clean up Rin's mess once again. Or should he just tell them about Rin going back to Gehenna? After thinking for a while, he decided to leave it as it is and tell them that he wanted to get Rin back to punish him and Satan took him away. It didn't matter if they finally deem Rin a demon that requires exorcism, Satan will teach Rin well... And there goes his plans. His delicately built plans. Sighing, he leaned back on his chair, racking his brains. How troublesome, he had thought.

"Mephisto Pheles! Where is Okumura Rin? Where have you hidden him? He has committed a great crime! By doing this, you are also guilty! " the door busted open, revealing Arthur Auguste Angel and many small-time exorcists behind him. Mephisto, (AKA Samael), sighed, standing up and raised both his hands, smirking. What are they? A comet approaching earth? That was fast!

Mephisto shrugged his shoulders, "I brought him here to talk to him... Then Satan appeared and took him away... You know, no one can escape from Satan's clutches, so I just let him go... " still faking a smirk, he kept his stance, indicating that he's not going to do anything. Arthur raised his bulky sword and pointed it at Mephisto.

"You'll have to come with us. "

Meanwhile, in Gehenna...

Rin's eyes cracked open, revealing himself in a bedroom with a wardrobe... Doors... And whatever a bedroom has. Where was he? He sat up and got out of the bed. He caught the sight of a stranger who was engulfed in blue flames standing in front of the door. He slapped his hand to his mouth in instinct, muttering the words, "Are you o-okay? What happened? "

"Perfectly fine... My son. Nice to hear you worried for you daddy! Aww. "

"Satan?! "

"Certainly... It is me... Remember the face of your daddy... Dear Rin. " it was actually the first time he had called Rin by his name. (Except in Mephisto's office.) He shifted his feet, walking over to Rin.

"Don't come near! You monster! You killed Shiro! "

"Eh? Not addressing him as old man anymore? Heh... I'm the real one anyway. But there's no way... You can treat me so rudely! " Satan hated it when people disrespect him. Normal demons or servants who had, would already be dead by now. Quickening his steps, he cornered Rin, and picked him up by his throat. His fingers closed tightly around it, placing Rin in great pain. Rin struggled for air, instinctively reaching his hands out to grab Satan's hands. Satan mustered up a smirk, despite his deep anger towards Rin, and threw him on the bed.

"Why aren't you locking me up? " Rin questioned, coughing, welcoming the air into his body.

"Ah... You mean the previous time! I was too hasty... I brought you there, excitedly, and forgot about what I was going to do! But now I know... Don't even try to run... I will find you. "

:> this story is getting boring :< I won't be publishing regularly, as I have school and I'm getting busy... And my mum is there blabbering; no phone for you anymore, blahblahblah >-< but oh well who cares I'm writing this while she's sleeping. This wattpad account is a secret, if she knows, she'll probably read every bloody chapter and reprimand me for being so vulgar zz