19; Let's have some fun

Torture scene again, pains me to spoil it again, zzz.

Rin twitched painfully on the floor. He stared at his messed up left hand, too painful to even move. Around half a dozen of stab wounds at his shoulder, a twisted wrist and a missing nail. Rin's dull eyes surveyed around the small enclosed area. He had to stay here for a week? No problem, he thought. He had stayed a month in Gehenna without moving.

It won't heal. It dawned on Rin like how hard splatters of rain hit the floor. He had been too dependent on his powers; about how he could quickly heal. He remembered what Yukio said.

"You can't use your body as a shield, nii-san! Stop depending too much on your powers! "

"Yukio... " tears welled up in his eyes and no matter how much he wanted to wipe them away quickly, he just can't seem to move. The bullet wound in his torso ached painfully and felt numb with pain. It was painful enough to think of Yukio and the others.

"What are you thinking about? You can't feel that way about Yukio! Isn't it unfair? You guys are the sons of Satan and you're the only one getting picked on! Hate him! " the demons in Rin's head spoke up.

"Shut up! Yukio is my brother! " Rin shouted with the little strength he had left. Soon, black dots dotted on Rin's eyes, much like rain splattering down on concrete floor, turning it into a darker colour.

'Rain' covered 'the whole concrete floor'.

Rin's consciousness faded away with the numbness in his body.

Rin's world was white. Yes, literally white, as white as the page you are on right now.

"Nii-san! You got into a fight again? How many times do you want me to take care of your wounds? " the scene before Rin changed to a worrying Yukio holding his first aid box.

"Yukio... He faced me all these times knowing full well that I'm a demon... " these thoughts flashed past Rin's mind.

Rin could imagine himself leaving the room.

"Getting into fights all the time... As expected of a demon... How many times must I endure this again? Always needing me to clear up his mess... I'm sick of this! I don't want this! "

Rin heard Yukio's complaints unmistakably. Was this... How Yukio had felt all along? Rin widened his eyes, tears trailing down unknowingly. He was just... A godamn demon anyway.

"Nii-san? I'm here to see you... "

Rin's eyes fluttered open to see himself in the same state as before. "A dream? " he thought dully.

"Yukio...? " Rin's left hand hurt too much for him to move, since his right hand was trapped under it. "Yukio is here. He hates me. He hates me. Yukio is... Here. " he spoke silently to himself.

"Nii-san? What's wrong? "

A slender, tall man appeared behind Yukio.

"No-nothing. Please go back. " Rin replied painfully.

"Nii-san? Are you in pain? " Yukio clutched the bars from outside, calling out desperately.

"Stop, Yukio! You hate me, don't you? You have to care for me only because you promised, am I right? You can stop. "

"What are you talking about, Nii-san?... Yes... I hated you. But now I don't, nii-san! I... Love you! You are the only family I'm left with! "

Why, that was rare. For Yukio to show his true feelings. Yukio was replied with silent sobs.

"Can I go in? " Yukio asked the man behind him. The man squinted at Yukio, thinking for a moment, and finally relented. He fished the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, before stepping away.

Yukio slowly entered the cell, wary of the surroundings.

"Nii-san... " seeing no movement from Rin, he made the move and walked to him. Yukio gasped and covered his mouth.

"Nii-san! What happened? Why is you left hand... Your stomach... What did they do?! " Yukio's tone changed from worried to angry drastically.

"Nothing. "

"Have they given you anything to eat? "

No reply.

Yukio could feel his nerves snap. This was no way to treat Rin! How could they!

"Hey... Didn't you say? If the Vatican wanted me executed, we would oppose them... And here we are... Haha. " Rin spoke up.

"That was random, nii-san. "

"What's random is you, suddenly barging in here. "

"Don't you have healing powers? Why can't you heal... "

"That was a dumb question, even for you, Yukio. "

"That's right... They may have suppressed it. "

"Yukio... Just leave me here... Scum like me... Deserve this. "

"What are you talking about, nii-san? You're the dumb one here now! That's something stupid to think of! You're the only family member I have left, hadn't I said? Then live on, for me!"

"Yeah, yeah... Visiting time is over, get out. " Kayato walked into the cell, dragging in the same things she had the day before. "It's time for our session again, Rin-kun... Aren't you excited? "

"Kirina Kayato! I know you... A torturer from the Vatican! What are you planning to do with nii-san? "

"Hey. You there. Do your job. " Kayato stood beside Rin, signalling to the man the the door.

He walked in and dragged a struggling Yukio away.

"Let me go! Nii-san! Kirina Kayato...! " Yukio howled. Yukio's shouts enchoed in the hallway, which slowly reduced to nothing.

"Rin-kun... Now no one's going to interfere with us... " Kayato squatted down and whispered in Rin's ear, then returned to the door to lock it from outside, returning the key to her pocket.

Prepping up her wooden board, she spoke silently, like some kind of sadist that gains pleasure from torturing little souls.

"Get on. "

"I said, get on! "

Kayato, pissed with how she was treated, took out a whip from her back pocket, and landed it down on Rin violently. A sting coursed through Rin's body, telling him to move. Rin struggled to, feeling hunger, pain and weakness. Firstly, his left hand. Secondly, his right hand as support. Thirdly...

"You've been awfully quiet, compared to yesterday, huh... Don't worry... I'll be here to make you lively. "

She landed another hit on Rin. Another. Another. Another!

One hit slapped his gunshot wound.

Blood spurted out of Rin's mouth. He struggled to even sit up, how was he going to get on the board?

"Oh, too slow, aren't you... Fine... I'll do you a favour. " she stepped forward and lifted up Rin's body violently, forcefully, causing him to shout out with pain shooting through his entire body.

"The Vatican told me... I can do anything I want to with you... Today. "

This story is growing dull help-

I can feel myself typing out the same phrases and adjectives, so on repeatedly again and again zzz

Any ideas? How would you like this story to progress? Just type it out on the comments section, it'll help a lot >;)