Chapter 9/ Good old hospital trips

I just couldn't help myself, I decided to update early since how I had ideas rushing through my brain.

Not many people are reading my book which is sad, since how I write my book for yous but that's okay I love yous all xoxo

"Emelie, are you okay"

"Emelie Emelie"

"Emelie are you there answer us"

That's all I could here for over 30 minutes before the silence hit me, I blacked out again.

But I was in a Dream state where I could see what was happening, they were doing CPR on me I didn't black out....I was dying and they were trying to bring me back.

I don't believe what happened, Michael saved me he killed all them for me I think maybe he just killed because it was Halloween...but why didn't he kill me maybe it was because I already looked dead but I swear he picked me up.

I think he killed Cody and John I'm not sure either way I hoped they were dead otherwise they'll come back for me.

I was now almost dead and lonely, why did such bad things have to happen or me I didn't ask for any of this, I honestly wish I could go back to the day Cody asked me to be his and I say no but I guess good things don't happen to everyone...

I sat in the back of the ambulance truck and looked at my half dead body a tear fell down my cheek but I didn't feel anything all I felt was numbness, we arrived at the hospital I was sitting at the back of the ambulance watching them try and bring me to life.

Then one of them yelled "SHES GOT A PULSE" argh finally.

We made it to the hospital they wheeled me into a room I wasn't quite so sure, but they hooked me up to medical cords nurses and doctors where all gathered around me trying to bring me back.

I looked at all the stab wounds over my whole body, what was wrong with Cody and john. I walked out of the room and heard police talking "she's badly injured some doctors say she might die because she's lost so much blood"

I was now worried "yeah but if they kept on stabbing her she would've died, but someone saved her and killed them all..my guess is on that freak Michael. Not about saving her but about murdering all those people especially that they were so big and buff" I rolled my eyes he wasn't a freak he just had a bad life growing up.

I walked back in my room and they hooked me on life support, and the doctors had left and they cleaned me up, I was on life support and I might die what a great Halloween!

I just went and sat in a chair soon falling asleep.

3.00 am

I woke up by a noise over by my almost dead body, I looked up and I was shocked on what I'm now witnessing.

Michael Myers was fucking standing next to me caressing my cheek.

I was so nervous that the infamous killer was caressing my cheek. He really did save me...but why.

I then fell asleep again, I felt safe with his presence their and the fact that he saved me and took on those big guys was kinda handsome for some reason.

The next day.

I woke up to nurses checking on me I sat up and walked over to me, there was blood on my cheek probably from Michael caressing my cheek last night with his bloody hands, "she might make it, she has a lot more blood now after we gave blood to her, pour thing I wonder what she's gone through in the hospital two times in a weekend both by the same guy, this guy is worse that Michael Myers" a girl nurse said.