Chapter 15/ Moving in with michael

Im camping so I've been typing a lot of my storied

Michael's P.O.V

I killed about six teens. brutally killing them, Emelie was moving and I was sad and I didn't like this emotion so I switched off and killed anyone who walked in front of me or near me.

I then went back to mine and looked at the couch Emelie sat on and slept on, I then walked upstairs and into Judith's room and looked at the made bed Emelie used to always make her bed it was very cute of her.

I then walked up to Judith's stand and I looked at the blood stains on the wall from Judith's blood. It was making the wall go moldy

I walked downstairs and peeked out of my living room because Emelie's family had arrived home, "Michael steal her away from her family, then she can be yours forever" the voices said in my head.

I thought about that idea for a while but then shrugged it off and went to bed.

The next day

I was doing things when I heard Emelie's car drive off and a tear rolled down my cheek she didn't even come and say goodbye.

Emelie P.O.V

I waved goodbye to my family as they drove off and out of my street. I waited till they where out of sight and I skipped across the street into Michael's backyard. I found him staring at his feet.

I decided to scare him.

I snuck up on him and jumped on his back "boo" I whispered in his ears he grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over his shoulder and I fell on the ground "ow Michael" I groaned and he lifted me back up to my feet.

"You said you where moving?" He tilted his head "my parents where I stayed back. F-for y-you" I shyly looked away but Michael grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

I blushed hardly "aww your so cute. We can live together forever" I could tell he was smiling from behind his mask.

I nodded I tried walking into the house but he scooped me up bridal style and Carried me inside like two feet away. When he put me down "was that necessary Michael?" I asked and looked into his eyes.

He nodded his head. We then walked and sat on the couch having nothing to do.

I looked at Michael "Michael can we go get my bags from my house" he nodded and we headed over to my house and grabbed my bags of clothing and makeup.

When we got back to Michael's we placed them in Judith's room well my room now. I smiled and cheered happily and skipped towards the stairs Michael following me. And watching me like a hawk.

"Emelie are you really happy?" I heard Michael asked as I turned around "yes everything is starting to fit in place" i smiled and headed towards the stairs. I then got pulled by the arm into Michael's room and he shut the door. I was about to ask him why he pulled me in but he put his finger up In a shh matter. So I nodded and went and sat on the bed.

We both heard foot steps and talking. I listened closely and it was just teenagers I sighed in relief thinking it might've been Cody or someone "oh my god Janice someone is staying here that's look through their clothes and find something to take" a girl chirped happily.

I got angry and stormed towards the door trying to open it. But Michael grabbed me and pulled me close to him kinda hugging me.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong so I just gave in.

"Ooo let's check this room" they said heading towards us Michael was leaning against the door so it wouldn't open.

"It's locked. Maybe because a freak live's here" they both laughed Michael then let go off me and tried to open the door but I pulled him towards me and he sighed. Making me giggle a bit and he put a hand over my mouth.

"Did you hear that it sounded like someone was giggling" "let's get out of here" the girls both ran out of Michael's house screaming.

"Wow that was easy" I said giggling Michael pulled me into a tight hug and squeezed me tightly so that I couldn't breath "Michael I-I can't b-breathe" I said slowly because of the air that was getting pushed out of me. I pushed him off.

He had a look of hurt in his eyes "you'll be fine big guy" I said walking out of the room and downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and made my self some cereal.

Sorry this chapter is small. I just had no more ideas after Emelie moving in with him.