Chapter 17/ its official.

Michael Myers P.O.V
Emelie wants me to ask her to be my girlfriend and she wants to go on a date so I will do what she wants.

I walked out of the house looking for someone to kill. I noticed a lady with snow blonde hair and the most bluest eyes you will ever see.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the throat making her gasp and try and slap my hand away as she needed air.

I squeezed her throat till I heard a crunch and she became limp I ripped her necklace off her Body. I through her body in a trash can and headed back to my house. Emelie was asleep on the couch and she looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb her I had an idea that after tonight Emelie was going to sleep in my bed since how I didn't want her to freeze because of the smashed window in Judith's room.

I walked into the woods with a bloodied blanket and placed it down with a bottle of water and a sandwich for her I found two roses for her and placed them down I thought it was perfect.

I went inside and went upstairs and grabbed a white dress with bright yellow sunflowers on it. I headed downstairs and woke Emelie up. She rubbed her eyes "Michael what are you doing I'm tired" I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the couch she was very lazy.

I pulled the dress from out behind my back she looked down at it then back at me "wear it" I said firmly "why?" She asked "just wear it and you'll find out" I said and headed to the kitchen and watched her walk upstairs. I was waiting for about ages till Emelie had come downstairs in a perfect dress and she looked absolutely beautiful.

I was staring at her not saying anything "W-what is it, is it the dress. Or my makeup?" She asked concerned looking for any mishaps on her body I shook my head no "you look beautiful" she smiled I grabbed her by the hand and took her into the woods leading her to the mini picnic.

As she seen it her face light up and she jumped on me hugging me tightly "Michael this is amazing" I nodded she went and sat on the bloodied blanket "are you hungry" I asked handing her the sand which I got her she nodded and took it eating it. After she finished I handed her the flowers and she blushed. Then I realised I was going to ask her.

I pulled out the necklace from behind my back and I told her to stand up and I did as well. I sighed and took a breath because I was nervous.

Emelie P.O.V
Michael had created this amazing picnic for me and I was stunned. He brought me a sandwich two roses and a bloodied blanket it was perfect! Well the blood on my dress was kinda gross but living with a serial killer you get use to it

He told me to stand up and he did as well he had something behind his back. "Emelie be my gi- wait how do you ask them arghh" he soon got angry which made me giggle "Michael just ask me" I put my hand on his mask cheek. He made eye contact with me straight away. His right hand grabbed my right hand that was on his cheek then his left hand grabbed my left hand and we held hands.

He then opened his mouth and began speaking "Emelie I think your really beautiful. Nice and caring. Will you be my girlfriend I may not be able to buy you a Lamborghini a diamond ring but I will know how to give you love" I found tears form in my eyes "what did I do?" Michael asked and I reassured him that these where happy tears.

"Yes Michael I will be your girlfriend" I pulled his mask off and pressed my lips against his. Michael returned the kiss and deepened it. He tapped my thighs and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me inside.

When we got inside Michael placed me on the couch then hovered over me still kissing me. His kisses formed sparks which where amazing. He was an incredibly good kisser even when I was his first I was surprised but I didn't care he was finally mine and I was his and I am staying with him forever.

We parted and breathed because we needed air. Michael was looking into my eyes and I looked into his "your so beautiful" he smiled and caressed my cheek I put my hand over his hand.

"And your so handsome and loving" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back down and kissed him again more passionately. This time we kissed for ages.

Third person P.O.V
As Emelie and Michael just became boyfriend and girlfriend. Someone had been spying on the two and reported back at the one person who Emelie fears most.

He is coming for her and he won't let Michael stand in his way he's coming to get what he craves most. What he wants he wants her and only her he will stop at nothing to get her. He loves her but he wants to kill her.

Michael P.O.V
It was 10 o'clock at night Emelie was laying on top of me on the couch she had cuddled up to me and I was playing with her hair it was so soft. She sat up and rubbed her eyes "Michael I'm tired I'm going to go to sleep" she said and got up and walked upstairs I followed her.

She headed to Judith's room but I grabbed her arm and she looked at me with confusion in her eyes "you can sleep in my room" I smiled and she smiled as well and let me walk her into my room. I closed the door.

She had already climbed in bed and was cuddled under the blankets I climbed in and pulled her closer to me and we both drifted off to sleep.

I was happy that I had the one thing I loved right beside me and we were asleep together cuddling. I'm not going to let anything harm my precious angel she is mine and only mine.

Okay so there another chapter I hope you enjoyed I tried my best.