Chapter 30/ welcome back

Emelie POV.

"dang Emelie cheer up"

I rolled my eyes, how could someone expect them to cheer up when their one thing to cheer up is who knows where.

moving my spoon around the bowl filled with milk and cinnamon crunch.

the feeling of the food coming up was enough to turn me off my food I pushed the bowl away standing up from the chair and running upstairs and into my bedroom slamming the door shut on my way.

flopping onto my bed. wanting to escape this crazy and messed up world.

"Emelie you okay"I lifted my head.

I had asked Felix to stay so he could help with my essay to get into a certain college. he decided it would be a great way to get to know each other more.

but I think he forgot the reason I asked him to stay he's been a flirting mess the past couple of weeks.

most of the time id lock myself in my room and binge eat. and watch romance movies.

but today I was going to stop being a sad sack and do something.

groaning I got up of my bed and walked to the door opening it to reveal Felix leaning against the door frame "okay Felix, ive decided I'm going for a run"I smiled walking past him and down the stairs putting my runners on and headed out the doors.

i didn't care if he joined me or not. letting my feet take over me I was now running pretty fast the energy burning out of me quicker.

after 20 minutes of running, I headed back home but headed to Michaels. I have never felt this pain before I kinda wanted it to end but i wasn't giving up on Michael. walking up to the porch I pushed open the door.

but stopped when someone was calling my name. I turned around to see Felix running this way with panic on his face.

I swear if he was going to play the protective act I was going to slap him.

"Do not go in there, Michael Myers will kill you" I grinned holding back the laugh. yeah sure my boyfriend will kill me I thought while trying to hold back the laugh but it escaped through my lips.

he looked at me confused. "You really think he's real huh, your just like the other pathetic human beings in this town" I snapped crossing my arms.

"yeah I believe hes real, he's a pathetic killer who has no reason" he placed his hand on my shoulders and leaned in I felt my stomach tighten not in a good way though. he forced his lips on mine the feeling was so overwhelming I melted into the kiss then realized what I was doing "oh Emelie imagine the punishment you'd be getting from Michael right now"I then snapped out of my thoughts and pushed Felix away a little bit hard. as I caused him to fall down the porch.

"ahh, you broke my arm he snapped" I shrugged my shoulders "oops"I walked down the stairs and stood over him. "kiss me again and you won't have a dick" I smirked then helped him up.

I decided to take him to the hospital because then I would get a few hours by myself.

after taking him to the doctors I headed home and headed upstairs to prepare myself for the shower I grabbed grey sweatsuit pants and a white tank top and walked into the bathroom turning the shower on getting undressed.

hoping under the warm water I started washing my hair then my body I began singing to the random song stuck in my head oh how much I enjoyed the shower.

after a while, I hopped out drying myself then getting dressed putting my hair in a bun.

I applied a bit of makeup like any other girl wold for the rest of the day. and headed downstairs to watch a movie. I put Friday the 13th on and began watching it, I loved these movies it was even better because I knew the characters in real life well 5 of them.

'Knock Knock' i sat up and headed to the front door thinking it was Felix I sighed.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

there stood in front of me was no other than Fredrick Krueger with the biggest smirk on his face "well hello sexy thang" I then realized he must be with Michael.

I pushed past him and ran towards the other slashers getting out of the car.

no word could describe the amount of joy and love that was pumping through my heart at the moment.

I spotted Michael. looking fine as fuck. he noticed me looking up at me.

I was now running faster then I could Michael was now coming closer in view.

closer and closer and closer.

until he was finally a meter away from me. I jumped into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. his arms were around my waist holding me up.

"oh, Michael"I whimpered through my tears of joy.

he tightened his grip as he nuzzled his head in my neck.

all my pain was now gone. I was in the arms of the person I loved more than anything in this world.

i didn't want to let go. he tried to pull me out of the embrace obviously for a kiss but I firmly said no.

I heard laughs from in the distant but i didn't give a shit. I was with Michael and my heart was exploding.

I let go of his neck as he placed me down on the ground tears falling from my eyes I was emotional. "don't cry" he wiped the tears away from my cheek. "i've missed you so much Em" he smiled pulling me into another embrace.

I pulled away punching him in the shoulder and of course he didn't flinch. " you dick" I shouted. "i've been in hell for the past 8 months Michael" my tears went from joy to pain.

I fell to the floor remembering all the pain I endured. I craved his touch for ages but he never came so I wasn't going to let him in my life this quick "Emelie, I'm so so sorry. i've caused all this pain to you but I'm here now to love you" he leant down to my level gently grabbing my chin.

he pulled he pulled of his mask he grabbed my arms helping me stand up. he leant in pressing his lips to mine electric sparks formed in my body. my knees became weak ugh ive missed this feeling.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. MICHAELS BACK BITCHES. AND GUESS WHAT HES STAYING FOR GOOD. I'm like jealous because I want to love someone but I'm ugly and no one loves me. anyways enjoy this chapter.