Chapter 33/Storytime

Hello my loves,
30.1K READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOUS!!!

as this book is coming to an end and I have been taking forever to upload chapters and I apologise for that.

I have decided to do a contest.

Exciting!!
I would like some covers to be made for this book, they can be whatever you desire. And the winner will get a chapter dedicated to them.

So please enter the contest!!!

Until next time
~E

Emelie Pov.

I walked up to Suzi's door knocking on it twice I waited for an answer.

After a while I figured they were still asleep so I turned and started walking away.

"Emelie wait" I heard the voice booming from behind me. I turned around to face Suzi buttoning up her shirt.

"Oo did I disturb some fun times?" I joked causing her to give me a dirty look. "Don't say that." She spat backwards.

"I'm sorry" I raised my hands up in defeat.

Obviously Suzi didn't like sex jokes, and I didn't care if it was Rachel she would've said something back about mine and michaels life.

We don't need to get further into detail about that.

"What did you want?" She asked walking closer to me. "Oh I was wondering did you want to go for a walk in the woods since how it's a nice day?"

She thought about it for a few seconds. I was kinda nervous she would reject the offer.

"Sure" she cheered running back into the bedroom.

I smiled and walked downstairs waiting for her. I would ask Rachel but lately she had been avoiding us it was kinda suspicious but nothing to worry about.

I was soon greeted with suzi who explained that the boys all wanted to come for a walk as well.

I jokingly rolled my eyes as Michael walked into the room.

"You'll pay for that em" he teased.

Tingles ran down my spine. I nervously changed my gaze back to suzi causing him to chuckle.

"whats so funny?" Rachel questioned as she hoped into the room wearing a mini skirt and a very revealing shirt. Showing multiple hickeys.

"i don't think that's an appropriate attire to go hiking in..." suzi looked Rachel up and down in disgurts.

"sorry that I'm confident in my body"

Suzi turned away hugging her body, I never knew why suzi would never show any skin, except for her arms and feet as week as her face.

But I never asked in case it was personal and I was never one to invade peoples personal life.

"rachel my babe you look so sexy, are we bringing weed for this hike?" ghostface had now entered the room.

"no dickhead" I growled as Michael walked towards him.

"Okay gee" ghost face held his hands up in defeat, we all got ready I rolled my eyes seeing ghostface and Rachel in the corner stuffing weed into his pocket.

we were all outside talking amongst ourselfes waiting on Rachel and ghostface to finish 'grabbing things' "give them five more minutes and where leaving" I shouted walking over to Michael leaning against him.

"your very clingy today" I looked up at him, seeing the evident smirk plastered on his face. I playfully punched him and tried to walk away but felt my body being slammed into michaels chest. "I like you being clingy" he whispered against my ear lightly biting my earlobe

causing the hairs on my body to stick up.

after about 6 minutes they finally found themselves outside stumbling around like a bunch of kids. they were high as a kite.

"Very nature!" Suzi growled walking ahead of the group Jason following behind her.

I ran up to her and started walking besides her.

"You okay? You seem very irritated ?" She looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"Follow Me" she repeated.

She gave Jason some weird hand signal and he just nodded.

Stopping Michael from following me.

I reassured him that it was okay and he let out a huge sigh. Suzi and I had been walking for what seemed like ages.

Until she pulled me to a halt.

"I'm going to be open with you, but I need you to promise me something?"

I nodded.

"Don't tell that bitch of a whore" I smirked knowing exactly who she meant. Oh trust me I wouldn't dare to.

"Okay we'll sit because this story is going to be long"

I smiled taking a seat.

"Your probably curious as to why I don't show much skin, I'm always alert to everything. I don't talk much and I'm very clingy towards Jason?"

"I do think those things, but there's always a story behind closed doors" I smiled placing my hand on her skin.

"Well the truth is, I didn't go to camp crystal lake for a camp...." she paused. She took a few deep breaths before she continued.

"I was going there to be murdered" she paused. I heard her whimpers as she tried to muffle them the best she could.

"You don't have to tell me".

"No you deserve to know, you see I was adopted by these people who didn't love me. In fact they hurt me and tortured me for years and I have wounds"

She took of her jumper unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her torso covered in scars. Burns everything a tortured victim would have.

"And finally one day the decided to kill me, they had tied both my wrist and ankles together and got ready to chuck me in camp crystal lake, but Jason got to me in time and killed them all"

I watched as tears fell down her cheeks.

Without any hesitation I pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry"

She wrapped her arms around my back.

"What do we have here"

Suzi and I bother removed ourself from the embrace.

My jaw dropped.

Sorry for taking forever to upload, I'm starting a new book about vampires and one about the devil so yeah pretty keen about that.
I apologise about the grammar I won't be editing it till after I've completed it.