chapter 28/ confused

Emelie POV

I felt my body being lifted of the ground as strong arms wrapped around my frail body, I shivered as the touch of wind hit my skin causing goosebumps to form.

I tried opening my eyes but something was stopping them.

"Shh" a voice whispered into my ear I couldn't quite figure out who was speaking but the voice sounded familiar.

I opened my mouth ready to speak but no words came out, I was stuck being carried by someone who could be a seriel killer or.....the hood guy. I started trying to get out of this persons grip but I wasn't budging.

"stop fighting me" the voice reassured me.

"wait..." I murmured starting to figure out whose voice it was. my eyes had become in heavy and I could open them.

I adjusted to the light burning into my eyes. after a while I opened them to see who was carrying me.

I squealed with joy as I wrapped my arms around Michael's neck, my body instantly calmed down as I realized I was being carried by Michael. "y-you came b-back for me" then my brain started flashing back my memory to reading the note.

"the note" I looked up to Michael who wasn't wearing his mask. "THE NOTE MICHAEL!" I shouted causing him to snap my head in my directing, looking into his now black eyes. "why the note" I questioned tears now forming into my eyes.

Michael tilted his head. and just looked in my eyes not blinking or saying anything.

I was beginning to get confused. why wasn't he speaking, why wasn't his eyes their normal brownish/greyish colour. and why did his stare represent an emotionless gaze.

his strong grip that remained around my small body had become soft, I soon felt myself falling to the ground. after what seemed like forever I felt my body hit the ground instantly knocking the breath out of my body leaving me winded.

I laid their as my body had given up on me.

I looked up to see we were in the forest that was behind michaels house. I looked up to the sky as the sound of grumbling clouds filled the air, and dark grey clouds made their way into view.

I closed my eyes as the droplets of rain turned into heavy droplets, I opened my eyes and sat up after my body repaired, in the distance I could see a large figure walking away, I instantly new it was Michael.

helping myself up of the ground I was still weak but I wasn't letting Michael go this time, I stumbled after him the rain blurring my vision but I wasn't going to give up.

after a while I had reached him I grabbed onto his arm, he turned to face me.

his hand gripped around my neck lifting me into the air. I wriggled around trying to get out of his grip when my eyes met michaels I felt nothing, his love for me had seemed to just disappear. my air in my lungs was getting squished out of me as my eyes became heavy and my body became weak.

tears started streaming down my face and onto his hands, "m-m-Michael p-please" I managed to say loosing more of my breath.

I accepted my fate of dying, if Michael wasn't in my life then their was no point of being here maybe I would see him in heaven wait no he wouldn't be in heaven so I quess this was the last time of seeing him.

"I love you Michael" I whispered before my eyes had closed

my body instantly shot up as I opened my eyes, people were gathered around me a lot of unfamiliar faces surrounded me.

I then realized it was only a dream and I was still in the supermarket. people started to ask questions I looked around to see if the hooded guy was here. and he was in the corner of the shop stood the guy in the black hoodie holding up his hand in a high five way.

he then lifted his head, from what I could make out from his lips moving "5 days" and with that he was gone no were to be seen.

I was so confused.

okay okay I know this chapter sucks, and It was rushed but for this story line to continue I had to do this. who else misses Michael?

cause I do and luckily he comes back in the next chapter. and also something happens in another 5 chapters or so.

but this is it for now and I need to sleep so bad because my head hurts so much. so good afternoon I guess. and happy new year. I cant believe 2018 is already over I'm so shook.

and for the people messaging me telling me that my grammar sucks don't ya think I already know? I choose not to edit it until I finish this book and then ill edit it silly people.

also ive decided to finish this book at chapter 35 but who knows I might keep going.

but that's all for now love you guys mwah. thanks for getting me to 15k reads I really appreciate it at first I thought this book was going to suck but apparently it dosent suck.

bye for now.

jokes I have one more announcement to make.

CODY COMES BACK, spoiler I just thought I should leaves you on a cliffhanger, and who do ya'll think is the guy under the hoodie? comment id love to hear your responses.