Chapter 21/ kidnapped

Cody P.O.V i watched as five killers left the house leaving to dorks to mind my girl do they really think they can face me and protect emelie?

there bluffing. i contacted my workers and they will be here shortly to help me murder these people then we will wait till the others get home and murder them.

i may my way around to the back, making sure not to be seen in sight.

i made my way to the back door. i checked my phone and i seen that my workers where 20 minutes away and from what i heard earlier they where only going out for a few minutes to check out something.

i decided to act quickly. i listened in on them talking "emelie lets watch friday the thirteenth" i heard what they call ghostface suggest. emelie agreed and they put the disk in and sat down. I slowly twisted the door knob till it clicked and pressed on the door with my left hand to open it.

I walked in and closed the door slowly trying to not make any noise.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets looking for a rag till I came across a pink rag. I laid it on the bench I put my hand into my pocket nd pulled out the bottle of chloroform I soaked the rag in chloroform and chucked the bottle in the bin.

I heard footsteps leading into the kitchen so I hid under the table. I watched as Emelie came into the kitchen.

"guys do you want icing sugar on your popcorn?" she yelled.

she got a yes and no. she began cooking her popcorn and i thought this was my time. i got out my pocket knife. her back was facing me so i climbed out from under the table and walked up to her slowly.

she turned around and just as she was about to scream i put my hand to cover her mouth. her eyes filled with tears. i told her not to speak or i would stab her and she nodded.

i took my hand away "cody" was all she could say she kept staring at me.

"ah yes. i found you and this time im going to kill you but not here" i pulled out my knife. "no your not" she looked past my shoulders to reveal that same boy in a black hoodie and a ghost mask. "oh no your not. shes michael's" the boy launched at me and stabbed my chest.

"you fucker'' i hissed while stabbing him in his stomach. he stumbled back a bit but continued fighting me.

i watched as emelie tried leaving the room i grabbed her ancles and she cried out for some norman kid and fell to the floor "you leave her the fuck alone you psychopath" i began laughing "your calling me a psychopath?" he growled.

'YEAH I AM'' he shouted.

i ran off and headed towards where ever emelie was. i heard cries and whimpers coming from a room. i tried opening it but it was locked. "open up'' i banged on the door but she just told me to fuck off and threatened me tht when her boyfriend gets home he'll murder me"

i then got pulled back.

"do yo not listen i told her to say away from her.'' i laughed "sorry sir'' he was dragging me down the stairs i seen a large metal bat and grabbed it and hit the guy across the head and he knocked out.

i got up and went downstairs and grabbed the rag. i got to where emelie was and smashed the door down to reveal her hiding behid some boy "y-y-you s-stay away f-f-from her" he stuttered "w-what was t-t-that i mocked him and laughed.

he tried attacking me bt i gave him a dose off the chloroform rag and he fell to the floor with a bit off my help.

i smiled at emelie who was now crying. ''awh pretty princess.. shut up you sook to much" i walked towards her but she backed away. i grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her towards me her back facing mine.

she was fighting me but i was alot stonger.

i put the chloroform against her mouth and she soon blacked out and became heavy. i through her over my shoulder and drobbed the rag on the floor with a little note to her mikey boy lover and headed out of the house and towards my workers who had shown up.

i handed her to one of my workers and they carried her into the van and placed her down also chaining her up. i had finally got her my work here was done.

we drove off. i drove behind the van making sure emelie if she was strong enough to break the chains woudnt escape. we passed the killers car and i smirked knowing they where going home to think emelie was safe but nope she is with me.

sorry for such a short chapter i hope you enjoyed this.