Author note PLEASE READ!!!

Hello my fellow Michael lovers..... I'm just playin
But anyways as you know this book is coming to an end and I thought about doing a sequel but I'm still thinking as I don't know.

But anyways I've decided to change the storyline completely on how it was supposed to end. And do something completely plot twisting and probably make most of you guys hate me but I promise it will be worth it when the sequel comes.
I promise.

And as you guys know from the previous note I am publishing a book that will be about jamie. And ifs going to be a lot more dark and gory then this one. if my wonderful friend helps edit then it will be amazing!!

And for the 5 covers only one of them will be the final cover. it has come down to a draw of two by the amount of messages I got and comments.

But I thought you can't really tell the cover if you haven't heard the blurb so I thought about posting the blurb them the two covers that came in a draw.

So here we go please vote on the one you prefer that matches the blurb.

Do I feel guilty about murdering all those people?"

"the answer is simple. No. I. Do. Not. But I should've inflicted more pain under my blade. But I will wipe out that whole town"

After being adopted by the richest family in New York jamie is then taken back to haddonfield to live her life.

But shortly after that. She began to get bullied and bashed and receiving threats by the towns people as she is her uncles niece and what happened that faithful night still scars people.

For the next 6 years jamie is bullied by students at her school. Bashed by the people in alleyways and receiving threats by her neighbours jamie is pushed over the edge.

Jamie makes it her promise to kill of the whole population in that town...starting with her family.

But her plan soon changed when she is taken to smiths grove sanitarium after pleading insanity.
Still seeking to avenge her plan she decides to involve a certain someone.....Mikey

Will they seek there plan or will they stay locked up in smiths grove saintarium forever.

Sorry it may sound terrible it was rushed so now lets get the two book covers and see which matches the storyline personally.

1)

Or

Or

2)

Bye

Bye.
Until next time loves.

Vote or no chapter I don't like doing this but I need the cover or my book dosen't save