chapter 22/ he got her

Michael's P.O.V

we made our way home. we got out of the car I wanted to cuddle Emelie right now and have some fun.

I looked at Jason when everything was awfully quiet. I rushed in side and called out emelies name but she didn't answer I was beginning to get worried. I rushed into the kitchen and seen smashed glass I walked to the bin to see an empty bottle of chloroform.

I ran past Jason, I got to the start of the stairs when I seen ghostface body just lying there. I felt for a pulse and he had a one. I told leatherface to put him on the couch and he nodded I rushed upstairs.

I seen a door that was smashed down I rushed into that room and slipped on something when I rushed in I looked at it and it was a rad I knew it was chloroform. I looked up and the room was empty apart from normans body on the floor.

I picked him up and carried him downstairs and placed him on the couch "Emelie isn't here" Hannibal crossed his arms knowing I was going to be mad that he got to my girl "I know, she's gone what do i do, we need to find her but how?" I looked around the room for any sign of anything when freddy came into the room we both looked at him "you may want to read this" freddy said shoving a note into my chest.

I looked at it and began to read it.

well hi there mikey, looks like I got your girl. you want her? bet to come get her before I kill her.

I scrunched the note up and threw it away. He had no idea what I was planning for him for laying a finger on my girl.

Emelie P.O.V
I opened my eyes and looked around the room I wasn't in no room. I was in a van there was a dull light coming from the drivers area "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING CREEP" I shouted. "Shut up or I'll kill you bitch" I heard back from a guy who was driving "what a bitch" I muttered so he wouldn't hear me.

I tried moving but seen my hands where chained and feet what was this some asylum escort.

I laid down on the cold bench and soon dosed off. Only to be woken up by a bright light I looked away but soon adjusted to the light. I looked around the room I was chained to a chair my ankles where chained as well as my arms the room had an aircon on and I began to shiver from coldness "SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "no ones going to help you" I looked around the room trying to find where the voice came from.

When he stood out from the shadows I groaned "hello early riser, you've only been asleep for two days. Well now time to explain what's going to happen. I'm going to kill you in front of Michael's eyes when he gets here if he comes?"

"Your a dick" I hissed making Cody giggle "your adorable em, this is a reason I never get over you?" He cupped my cheek but I turned my head to make him stop.

"Get over me?, is that why you've been trying to kill me for over six months like seriously just leave me the fuck alone!" He looked down at me shocked and I frowned he then clicked  his fingers and a door behind me opened and closed then footsteps echoed in the room.

"Take her back to the cell please. And john don't let her get in your head" I instantly knew it was john.

He cam behind me and undid the chains but held on to me so I wouldn't escape.