two: panda kid

So the two of us are in a bubbletea shop across the arcade now, sipping on the drinks that this dude bought for me.

The guard told us to make peace with each other, and since this dude started the fight, he should "treat me with something"..

...well that guard has a potential to be a guidance counselor.

Since that guy and I are complete strangers, the two of us are awkward with each other inside that bubbletea shop while sipping on our drinks awkwardly.

Plus, I am a really awkward and introvert human being, (well except if someone just punched me and indirectly called me flat chested, I'll rage out on that person) I chewed on the black pearls that I sipped out of the milktea shyly.

“So...”The guy said, breaking the silence, “I'm really sorry for punching you like that, miss... I didn't know that you were a girl.. I hope you can forgive me?”

I still had a hard time making eye contact with that guy, but on my peripheral vision, I saw his lips tug into a small smile as he extended his right hand. I just looked at his hand and took a really quick handshake, “S-Sure.”I said as soon as I removed my hand on his.

“That's great! Bye.”He said, standing up while getting his backpack and then left me alone like that.

I followed him with my gaze as I was continuously sipping on my drink. Tall, broad shoulders, athletic structure, and a really handsome face that can be only seen in games or animations in general. Although it may seem like I'm being a creep, I kept on looking at him. He didn't even dare to look back.... Well... How could I expect him to look back since we don't even know each other?

What was I expecting? That he'll care for me or we'll go love at first sight?

Maybe this is the effect of playing too much RP dating games....

....is it really hard to get cute guys in real life?

Why can't my life be in a videogame?

I just shrugged it off and slapped my face, earning a few looks from the costumers inside the shop, which made my face red as I hurriedly rushed out of the shop and went back to the arcade.

Since a lot of people are playing in the Tekken game now, I went to play in the DANCE DANCE game.

The beatmap of every song in every level is predictable enough that I just easily aced every song and level. When I was sweaty and tired, I went to sit near a classical Pacman game to rest a bit.

And of course, I ended up on playing the Pacman game and easily won every level in just fifteen minutes.

....I'm too O.P.in games, but this isn't boring, anyway. Atleast I'm doing what I really want to do.