six: we dyed our hair

Glitch brought us into an open field here in the palace.

“We've got no time to lose, so you have to start training now.”Glitch said, and he sat on the grassy ground, “Sit.”

So Seokjin and I did. We sat cross-legged in front of Glitch, as the boy looked at us with that usual cheerful smile on his face.

“Now, we are going to level you up and find your abilities.”he says, “If you noticed, Taehyung and I have different abilities. He's the god of lightning, and I'm actually the god of games. And since my father has given me his ability of creation before he died, I was the god of creation too. That's why I made this whole gaming universe... And now, my mother took that ability away from me.. She's still learning how to use that power. She shouldn't master that since she's the goddess of time. That combination with the ability of creation is very dangerous..”

“....oh.”Seokjin said.

“So,”Glitch sighed, “Even though you share the same skills and so on, the both of you have different abilities that oppose each other. We don't know that yet, and we're gonna find out now.”

Glitch closed his eyes, “Close your eyes and breathe.”

We did as we were told. “Relax, and concentrate on whatever makes you feel at ease.. Concentrate on the things that make you calm, or the things that trigger your fears.” Glitch said.

I didn't really have any fears except for the huge crowd of people. Videogames makes me feel relaxed, of course....

...so... How can you relate those two?

I don't want to have any abilities related on public speaking or something. That's very useless.

Soon enough, I heard something cackling, and I felt hot.

Why is it suddenly hot in here?

“Seokjin, control it. ”Glitch said, which made me open my eyes, as Seokjin was panicking since he basically set this part of the palace on fire. “HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT” Seokjin freaked out as he tried to fan the fire with his hands, but since he is the guy with the pyrokinetic ability, he just made the fire worse.

Seokjin screamed as he ran around the place, leaving flame trails behind him.
He ran near me, so he bumped against me. And I, having a really light body, fell down. I shut my eyes tight, preparing for the impact of my body to the ground.

But I didn't hit the ground. There was a moment of silence, and I opened my eyes a bit, seeing light-blue crystal all around the place.

Ice?

The ice prevented me from falling on the ground. I got up, and looked around; Glitch was floating midair while creating a barrier, I froze Seokjin, and the whole place is covered in ice or frost.

....yeah.. I'm cold.

Seokjin, who was completely frozen, had smoke around the ice, and he melted the ice down, “Damn, Elsa.”

Kim Seokjin
Ability: Fire
Skill:+1000

Do Soyoong
Ability: Ice
Skill: +1000

+10000000000 exp!

LEVEL UP!

Level: 10
Rank: Wielder