fifteen: the sun wears sunglasses

After that unfortunate drowning incident of mine, we headed back to our room, in which Namjoon was still reading an ancient-looking book, but he's in his brown bear-printed pajamas now.

...it's funny to see the god of wisdom in this state.

“Still reading that old book, old man?” Seokjin asked then he immediately crashed on his bed face flat.

Namjoon's eyes never left the book, “I am totally not an old man that you speak of, mortal.”

“Oooooo.”Yoongi and I cooed in unison in which just made Seokjin shrug and rolled to the side, snatched a towel  beside his bed then threw it at me, in which I caught with my face.

“Anyway, go shower first so that you'll not get a headache.”Seokjin advised, closing his eyes. Yoongi snickered, “What's this? You care a lot about her now?”

“Shut up. If she gets sick, then I'll get sick too.”Seokjin said, giving a look at Yoongi, then he looked at me, “Now go.”

“Fine, fine..” I slung the towel on my shoulder and went to the bathroom to rinse off the chlorine from the pool on my skin.

While the cold water trickled down my skin as I closed my eyes and heaved out a huge sigh of relief, I felt a cold touch on my spine which made my eyes shot wide open.

I immediately turned back to see who it is, but there was no one.

“....weird.”I shrugged, then I turned to face the shower, only to find a violet figure of a long-haired woman in front of me, which made me yelp and jump back. I motioned my right hand at her direction and froze her.

“Who the fuck are you and what the heck are you doing here in the bathroom while I'm basically naked? Are you some kind of pervert?”I asked the figure, my hand still in front of me, making the ice stronger.

The figure giggled, then she sighed, “Ah, so you're the girl. I've been waiting for the two of you to come to my territory.” The figure said in a womanly voice. I tilted my head to the side, “Are you Gethen?”

“Smart girl.”The figure nods, “I can't wait to meet you and that boy in person.” she said in an excited voice, then the figure disappeared into a smoke. The ice that held her crumbled down, and melted immediately.

I leaned my back on the tiled bathroom wall, my heart pacing fast. Her presence feels familiar.

I shook my head, and immedietely stepped out of shower to dry myself up and put on some oversized dark blue tshirt and cloud-printed pajamas then went out of the bathroom, drying my light blue boycut hair with the towel.

“What took you so long in there?”Seokjin asked, and I froze on my tracks.

After a few seconds, I sighed, “I just really enjoyed the bath.”I said nonchalantly as I crashed on my bed, bouncing a few times before the matress went still.

"Hurry up, I'm next.”Yoongi told Seokjin after the older entered the bathroom.

I heaved a huge sigh, as I wondered why didn't I tell them about what really bappened in the bathroom earlier?

“Wakey wakey, rise and shine.”

I felt something soft bit my face, which made me awake. I opened my eyes a bout then groaned, “Five more minutes.” Then I went to make myself comfortable with a really hard and warm body pillow....

...in a few seconds, I realized that it wasn't a body pillow, but Seokjin instead.

I immediately got up and jumped out of the bed, dusting myself, “I hate this connection of ours. Do we have to wake up cuddlinge each other every day?”I asked, looking at Seokjin, who was sitting up, grinning, “Why, don't you like it? You've got the chance to sleep beside me. That's a really big opportunity, you know?”