[bonus chapter]

-4 years later-

[Do Soyoong]

ramyoong92 HAS WON THE GAME!!!

“Nice..”I grinned, as I was about to play another game, when I felt that someone entered my office and turned the lights on. I groaned, removed my headphones, let it hang at the back of my head, and looked at my mother, who was looking at me with an eyebrow raised, and her hands crossed on her chest.

“Soyoong.”Mom said in a dangerous tone, which made me sigh, “I'm just testing out this new game that this company had developed, mom.” I said, exitting the game.

“Wow, testing out a game for eight hours straight?”Mother countered, which made me look at her and pout, “It's addicting.”

I'm currently the CEO of my dad's gaming company, and my mother usually visits me to remind me to get my shit together and be a productive 22 year old who runs a global-scale company.

I went to a university 4 years ago, in which I graduated and immediately had a job.

My mother sat on a sofa far across me, as she sighed, “You know what, Soyoong? You should try to mingle with people at least once. And your haircolor is still like that?”

“I like this haircolor..”I said, holding out my now shoulder-length light blue hair that didn't seem to fade, even though I didn't even remember dyeing it.

“And what? I'm always with all of the employees, even the janitors, and we're all kinda close to each other. I mingle with other people, mom. Finally.”I said, which made my mom shook her head, “Sorry. Wrong choice of words.” she laughed,

“What I mean, is that you should get a boyfriend or try out dating somebody.”

I remembered what happened four years ago that I encountered a familiar guy at the arcade.

“Do I know you?”

That question ended up just being said in my head, and I wasn't able to ask him that. He was about to say something to me too, but it looks like he just decided not to.

“Sorry. My bad. I mistook you for a friend of mine..”I said sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

He just looked at me with sad eyes as he let out a sad smile and nodded as he continued on walking, leaving me alone on the street.

“Do I really know that guy?”I mumbled to myself as I remembered the past. It can't be, since I haven't made any friends in my life before.

But why does he feel so familiar? And why does he look exactly like that character in the weird game that I played 4 years ago?

Speaking of the game, I searched it up, but nothing came up. I guess it was just some virus or some sort, but it's very odd.

“Hey, Do Soyoong. I'm talking to you.”Mom snapped her fingers in front of my eyes which made me flinch, snapping me back ti reality, “O-Oh... Sorry... I wasn't listening. what was it again, mom?”

Mom just let out a sigh as she looked at me, “You have a meeting later with the CEO of your dad's friend's company... I heard he's handsome.”She said giddily. I looked at her, “So what?”

“You just don't know how handsome he is. He's even your age!”Mom exclaimed, which made me stifle out a laugh, “Haha, if you're trying to hook me up with some old businessman then no thanks, mom.”

“He's no old man.”Mom pouted. I sighed, “Whatever you say, mom.”

“Shit, I'm late again.” I mumbled to myself as I hurriedly walked towards the meeting room. At the entrance, there stood my assistant in her usual office clothes, her hair tied up neatly in a high bun, and she was raising an eyebrow at me, “I called you many times, mam.”

“Seo Haegi, I just” I was about to reason out when she interrupted me, “You played games. I know. I mean, how can you be late in a meeting held in your own building?” she says, which made me sigh, “Okay, you win, whatever.”

I entered the meeting room, and there were five men in formal suits sitting at the meeting table. But one guy caught my attention; Red hair, broad shoulders.

My eyes widened, I remember him.

He stood up from his seat, offering his right hand for a handshake. I was still standing in shock, not able to believe what I'm seeing.

Haegi poked me on the waist, “ma'am.”She said, which snapped me back to reality, “o-oh... Yeah.. Sorry about that..” I smiled and took the redhaired guy's handshake offering, “I'm Do Soyoong, by the way.” I smiled.

The redhaired guy let out a smile,

“I know. I'm Kim Seokjin.”

And that's the time when I remembered everything.

-end-

_____________________

A bonus chapter since it's still Feb. 28 here and it's my birthday so yeah. This was a really crappy chap but whatever, thanks for still reading it, thoughHAHAHAHAHA <3