twelve: god of sexy brains

So here we are, standing in front of a huge building that probably looked like White House in America or something. There was a huge marble arch at the entrance of this place with the word; Library carved in the marble with fancy designs.

“This library is huge.”Seokjin says in amazement, “How many books are in this library?” “About ten million or more.” Minji answered, chewing on a chocolate ball. "Are you serious?”He exclaimed, his eyes wide. The twins nodded at the same time. “It's not as many in the world of books. They have over a hundred trillion books there.”Jimin says.

We entered the library, and there are really tall bookshelves, about 20 feet tall or so, and people are literally floating midair inside some sort of bubble thing to get their books from those tall bookshelves. Some bookshelves just reached the ceiling, and some bookshelves curved and made arches to the other side of the building and that really amused me.

Minji and Jimin lead the way, and we just followed them. It's silent inside this library, only the sound of the flipping of the pages, the footsteps on the marble floor, the floating bubbles, and its popping sound when the person gets down on the ground are heard.

We walked towards a counter, where a nice-looking middle aged lady was sitting casually, wearing knitted maroon sweaters, long black skirt, leather shoes, and her gray hair was tied up in a neat bun. She was reading a book with her round glasses on, taking a sip on her coffee from time to time....

....I assume she is the librarian.

“Hey grans.”Minji says, which made the lady look at her and then crack up a smile, “Oh, the twins.. You're here.... Again...”She sighed,“What is it this time? Would you get Jimin's usual R-rated books-” “Grans!”Jimin snapped, which made the lady place her index finger in front of her lips, “Shhh.” Jimin just rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, where is he?”Minji asked, and the lady's eyebrow raised, “Why?” then her eyes darted on us, and she gasped a bit, “So they're here.”

“Yeah, and it's our job to bring them to him.”Jimin says, and the lady nodded, “He's at the highest floor, as usual.”

“Thanks, grans.”Minji waved godbye at the lady, “Don't eat chocoballs inside the library, okay?”The lady reminded, and Minji just nodded, “Yeah, yeah.. Don't worry grans..” The old lady just sighed as she resumed on reading her book. We just bowed a bit as we passed by the librarian then we followed Minji.

“Since there are no stairs, we're gonna ride the bubble.”Minji said cheerfully, took out a chocolate ball from the bag that hung on her waist, and ate it. “Didn't the librarian-”Yoongi said but Minji cut him off, “She'll not notice.” she shrugged, then brought out a sphere-shaped container.

She opened the container, then a huge bubble came out of it and swallowed us all.

“Wouldn't this bubble burst because you're too heavy?”

I heard Seokjin's voice in my head which made me hit his shoulder. “Ow!” Jin exclaimed and hit me back. I hit him over and over again, as Jin just kept on complaining.

“Why are they suddenly fighting?”Jimin asked. Yoongi sighed, “Just get used with it. They're both nuts.”

I stopped on hitting Seokjin when the bubble suddenly lifted us up in the air. I stared with amazement in my eyes at the books that we passed by, “This is so cool. So beautiful..” I said, “Yeah..”
Seokjin agreed. I then looked at Seokjin, who suddenly looked away.