seven: Jin became a stripper

"Nice look."

Glitch commented, looking at us from head to toe like we're some new fashionistas or something.

I ruffled my frost-colored hair, "This feels like snow. "I laughed.

"You look like Jack Frost that has a girly voice."Seokjin commented. I gave him a look, "At least I'm good-looking."

Seokjin was about to say something, but Glitch raised his hand, "Shush. I don't want to hear you two arguing. You have telepathy, and I think you should just use that." he smiled.

We are back in the palace now, and we're walking in the hall, just following Glitch. It's already nighttime, about 10 in the evening, and according to Glitch, we'll have a good night's rest because we'll be up at 4 in the morning to start training.

We stopped by a door with gold designs on it, "Soyoong this is your room." Glitch said, "And Seokjin, yours is next to hers."

I nodded, and entered my room. Seokjin entered his.

"Goodnight!"Glitch said enthusiastically and then disappeared.

The room was really big, and there was a terrace with huge sliding doors, giving a nice view of Nahima at night.

"Ah, I'll call it a day." I said, and crashed on a king-sized bed, but then I felt someone crashed on top of me.

There was a moment of silence before my brain realized that it was Kim Seokjin that is on my back at the moment.

"What the heck are you doing here?"I asked, growing ice on my back, which made Seokjin get thrown away and land his butt on the ground. "Ouch!"He complained, "This is my room!"

"I think not, mister. I entered this room." I said, and then I realized that this big room has two doors. I sat up, and clicked my tongue, "Glitch tricked us."

"oh.. So we're having the same room?"Seokjin asked, looking around, "Yeah, we are." he answered his own question. Across the bed that I was laying down is another king sized bed, "There's your side of the room." I said.

Seokjin stood up and went to his "side of the room". I went in the middle of the room and slammed my hand on the floor, making an ice wall that divides the room into two.

"Better."I smiled, and then went to our shared terrace and looked at the city lights at night, enjoying my own time alone.

I leaned on the edge, looking at the stars at night. This is more amazing than what you see on earth, because other planets are visible at night, well even at day, but it's more breathtaking at night. There were galaxies and countless stars that are scattered on the dark night sky.

Is Earth one of these tiny specks of light?

Does someone back there noticed that I am not there anymore?

...of course they don't.

"Do you miss home?"

I heard a voice ask me from behind. I turned back, and found Seokjin just entered the terrace.

I went back on leaning on the edge, shaking my head, "No. Not even one bit." Seokjin stood beside me, leaning on the edge too, "Why?"

"Nobody missed me back there, why would I miss home?"I asked. Seokjin was silent for a moment, then he sighed, "You know, if you ask me, I miss my parents."