eleven: badass weapons

I rolled to the side, adjusting myself on the really comfortable bed. While closing my eyes, I hugged a really warm pillow, and I nuzzeld my face on it, inhaling the scent of something really familiar....

...wait, this isn't a pillow.

My eyes shot wide open, and I found Seokjin on my bed, sleeping beside me. I kicked him off the bed, "What the fuck?!" I said, which made him wake up. He groaned while getting up, "Hey, this is my room."Seokjin said, and I looked around. He's right. I have my backpack beside my bed, but it's not there anymore. It's Seokjin's things instead.

I covered my hands on my chest, as if hiding from Seokjin, "You brought me here?" I said, "You damn pervert!" "Why would I?"Seokjin countered, "You went here in my room, knocking as if you're drunk or something. You were crying my name and all, then you crashed on my bed and slept. I have no choice."

"How are you so sure that I did that?"I asked, "Look at your face. Your face is swollen from all that crying."Seokjin said, motioning towards the mirror behind me. I looked back, seeing my reflection in the mirror. He's right.

"Why were you crying, anyway? Did you miss me?"Seokjin grinned, which made me hit his shoulder,"Shut up. I think I only did that because we are connected and all."

"Now that you said that, I actually felt sad earlier."Seokjin nodded, "Maybe that's why Glitch put us in the same room, since we can't stand to be separated from each other or what?" I nodded, "That's basically it."

A grin made its way on Seokjin's lips, "So should we just sleep in the same room from now on?" "...no." I stood up from his bed, "I'll be going to get Yoongi. We'll eat breakfast." I said, and I saw Seokjin roll his eyes before I left.

"The god of wisdom will probably be in Franne's biggest library."Yoongi said, "Since he always stays in a place with a lot of books, and the world of books is just a one big library that looks like a city. " "You've been there?"Seokjin asked, stuffing pancakes in his mouth, which made Yoongi nod, "Yeah. It's very nice. It's too quiet, though." he said and took a sip from his coffee.

Then I remembered the vision that Taehyung let us see in the first day we got in this world. The world of books is now in ruins.

I took out the map, and typed "Franne library" in the provided laser keyboard. It showed me a huge building that looks like a villa or something. "So this is the library."I said, and Yoongi nodded, "Yeah. After breakfast, we'll go there."

While walking in the street, I heard someone shouting angrily coming from inside a house that we are about to pass by. Soon enough, two people were thrown out of the house and fell on the ground, then their bags and clothes got thrown out after them.

One was familiar to us, that girl with long golden curly hair and golden eyes---- Park Minji. And another guy with the same features as her. She has now bruises on her arms and blood was rolling down her lips and forehead, same as the dude that is with her.

I immediately helped her up, "Minji!"I said, and then looked at the person who did this to her, a bulky bald guy with tatoos all over his body. He was staring down at me, "What the fuck you think you're doi-"I immediately froze the ground and the ice reached him, which froze all his body.

Minji and the other guy stared at me with wide eyes, and their mouths gaping. "Abuse shouldn't be tolerated."I said, "Learn how to fight back." I looked at the guy, and he was carrying a transparent bag with advanced weapons. I motioned at the bag, "You should've used those cool weapons against that crazy fucker."

The guy shook his head, "These weapoms are meant to be for someone else.. I can't use this." he said, looking at the guy. "Call the cops or something."I said, looking at Seokjin and Yoongi, "We did."Yoongi raised his phone, "They'll arrive later."

Soon enough, men in blue uniforms arrived, and asked what was going on. Minji told them everything, so they took the frozen dude away, and we brought Minji and the golden-haired guy to the hospital.

Their hospital is the only thing that has a really futuristic design in this medieval-like place. It is the same as the hospital in Nahima, the doctors are wearing an all white outfit but nothing like what doctors on earth wears. They wear white tight zipped-up long-sleeved shirt, white pants, and white leather boots. The nurses were wearing the same thing, but the edges of their clothes are light blue.

Minji and the guy were getting stitched up by nurses.

"Hey, you two look alike."Seokjin pointed out the obvious. "We're twins."Minji says, "He's Jimin, by the way. And that guy earlier was our uncle."

The nurses just finished bandaging them up, then they made the siblings drink some potion or something, and ut healed all their wounds and bruises immediately.

Jimin let out a sigh, "He usually beats us up since our parents died." "He'll be sure to rot in prison and in hell, don't worry."Seokjin says, and Jimin let out a smile,"Yeah. Thanks."

"You guys look too young. How old are you?" I asked. "Fifteen."They both answered in unison.

".....so we're the only legal age here." Seokjin said, looking at me. I let out a laugh,"Yeah."

"And am I the only girl here?"Minji asked, which made Seokjin burst into window cleaner laughs and Yoongi's lips form into a smirk.

"I'm a girl."I said, smiling.

Minji's eyes widened, "Really?"

I nodded, "My hair's just short as Seokjin's, but I am a female."

"Oh..."Minji said,"...I really thought you were a boy, sorry." she laughed.

"Anyway, that ice powers of yours earlier..."Jimin said, looking at me,"And then your hair and eyes. It's icy blue... Are you the hero?"

My eyebrow raised, "What do you mean?" "I read about the two heroes that came from the other universe."Jimin says,"Minji and I hang out at the library pretty often too, so.. Yeah..." then he looked at Seokjin, "Is he the other hero, too? His ability is fire, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah.."

A smile made its way on Jimin's lips, then he brought out the bag with weapons. "These are for you."

Seokjin got the bag, and brought out two weapons in which I didn't know. The two weapons are hidden in a black tube. One has a red fire emblem and the other has a blue snowflake.

"I guess we know who own what." Seokjin said and threw me the black tube. "Press the emblem, then you'll see your weapon."Jimin says, and so we did.

The tube turned into an icy blue bow. "I guess I will provide my own arrows." I say, made an arrow out of ice, and shot it at the wall, and the ice shattered. I pressed the emblem again and it turned back into a tube.

And as for Seokjin, his tube turned into a sword, and it was just no ordinary sword, but a flaming sword instead. "Cool." Seokjin says, "Did you make these?" He asked Jimin. Jimin shook his head, "No. This was passed on to generations in our family, and we protected these weapons until we found the heroes."

"So.. You said that you and Minji goes to the library often.. Is the god of knowledge there?"Yoongi finally asked the most important question.

A cheerful smile appeared on Minji's lips, "Yes, he was the one who told us that Soyoong and Seokjin are about to come.... We'll bring you there."

____________________

Sorry for the slow updates but here it is~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CGV!!!