twenty: new friend

[Kim Seokjin]

"Soyoong..."I mumbled, "Soyoong..."

"I'm sorry.."

Her voice echoed in my head.

I immediately got up, panting heavily. I was sweating, and I placed my hand on my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"You're up."Yoongi said, as he was sitting beside my bed.

I looked at him, "Y-Yoongi? Y-You're alive?" Yoongi let out a small smile, "That kid fetched me in the Underworld so yeah."He says, motioning towards Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch. Jungkook was playing sonething in his phone. He just raised his right hand, "Yo." then he proceeded on his game.

"Soyoong..."I said, "Where is she?"

Yoongi looked at me with sad eyes, for a second, then he looked away and sighed, "We weren't able to find her. She's probably still back there in Hecadia. It has been two days since we arrived here in Nahima."

My eyes widened, "T-Two days?"

"yep, two days."Jungkook said, ending his game, stood up from his seat, and walked towards me, "And Gethen was silent after that. There were no attacks, no infiltrations, no war. Hecadia is still under her, though. We have to get it back. I don't want my country to be ruled by Gethen."

"We have to go back there in Hecadia immediately.” I got out of my bed, and was about to walk away when a piercing pain shot in my head, making me fall on my knees on the ground and clutched on my hair really tight, as if I can stop the pain if I do that.

Yoongi and Jungkook rushed to my aid, they helped me get up and sit on my bed. The pain is still there.

“Since your other half isn't here, you'll get a really bad headache if you tried to move.”Yoongi said, "Try not to move around for now.  The gods are trying to find a way to make you useful in combat again when we go back to Hecadia... Since Soyoong is now controlled by Gethen-” “No, she is not. I can feel her.”I cut off what Yoongi said.

Yoongi just let out a sigh, "Whatever you say.”

The door opened, and Namjoon entered the room, looking like he's got a good news to share. I shifted on my place, hoping what I guessed was right.

“We found her.”Namjoon said, then looked at the door and nodded as Hoseok and a very familiar someone, entered the room.

My eyes widened, as I stood up from my bed then ran towards Soyoong and was about to hug her really tight. I felt that she hugged me back too, which made me smile and bury my face on the crook of her neck, “I missed you..”I said through our telepathy link, but she didn't respond.

I let go of Soyoong, and I felt like I've been recharged, which made me feel better.

Yoongi's and Jungkook's eyes widened and their mouths gaped open as they looked at Soyoong in disbelief, “H-How did you retriev-”Yoongi was interrupted by Glitch who suddenly appeared behind him, placing his small hand on Yoongi's mouth, “We found her.”Glitch let out a smile, then looked at Yoongi and Jungkook as if they're going to discuss about something.

“We're just going outside...”Jungkook says as he, Yoongi, and Glitch were heading towards the door. “Nice to see you again, Soyoong.”He did a quick salute at Soyoong before they left my room.

So right now, only me, Soyoong, Namjoon, and Hoseok are left inside this huge room. “So... Since Soyoong is here, you guys, along with Yoongi and Jungkook, are going back to Hecadia tomorrow.” Namjoon says.