1 » too many preludes to too many bad situations

CHAPTER ONE ;
" too many preludes to
too many bad situations "

" this time i gotta know
where did my daddy go?
i'm not entirely here
half of me has disappeared "
      DADDY ISSUES
      the neighborhood!

sheild facility,
san francisco, 1989

"Stark!"

The three old people sitting around a desk looked up to see a suited man with a dark expression marching towards them.

Mitchell Carson, a real nimrod, took in the sight of the man and mumbled to his associates, "He doesn't seem happy."

"Hello, Hank," Howard Stark, the billionaire dude's dad and that superhero chick's granddad, stood, "You're supposed to be in Moscow."

"I took a detour," Hank Pym, a scientist or something like that, slammed down a red liquid vile onto the desk before him, "Through your defense lab."

Peggy Carter, who needs no introduction, widened her eyes and hurriedly snatched onto the vile, "Tell me that isn't what I think it is

Peggy Carter, who needs no introduction, widened her eyes and hurriedly snatched onto the vile, "Tell me that isn't what I think it is."

Hank rocked back on his heels, wearing a scowl, "That depends if you think it's a poor attempt to replicate my work," he looked around, angrily, "Even for this group, that takes nerve."

"You were instructed to go to Russia. May I remind you, Dr. Pym, that you're a soldier,"

"I'm a scientist," Hank interrupted, glowering at the man.

"Then act like one! The Pym Particle is the most revolutionary science ever developed. Help us put it to good use."

"I let you turn me into your errand boy, and now you try to steal my research?"

"If only you'd protected Janet with such ferocity, Dr. Pym," said the man that completely proved the point in that he was a real nimrod.

"Oh, God," Hank scoffed, shaking his head and looking at the ground.

Then he suddenly pulled his fist back and rammed directly it into the nimrod's nose.

"Easy, Hank," Peggy quickly stepped in, grabbing onto Hank's arm before he could nail him again.

Hank pulled away from the woman, straightening his suit coat and pointing a threatening finger at Carson, "You mention my wife again and I'll show you ferocity."

Blood immediately shot down from Carson's nostrils and he held a hand up to it in shock. His brows furrowed as he looked up at Howard, expecting him to do something.